Part 48

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Darnell Chazz Brown~Chazz|

Excuse any mistakes

"IM FUCKING THE CLITORIS!"

"Chazz sit down." Ivory shook her head and I mugged her and jumped off the bed.

"Girl fuck you." I scoffed laying down next to the white ass baby.

"Stop looking at her like that." Ivory laughed as I looked at our bastard.

"I'm starting to think you was cheating on me." I looked at the baby then back at her.

"Boy we all know who couldn't keep—"

"Yeah yeah I hear you." I held my hand up and she rolled her eyes.

"I bet you do." She scoffed opening her drawer.

"Watch her while I get in the shower." She looked at Destiny sleeping in the bed next to me.

"I don't wanna watch this white ass baby." I mugged her.

"Nigga—you know what." She laughed shaking her head.

"Just watch her dumbass." Ivory walked out the room and I sucked my teeth.

I looked at the ceiling then at Destiny.

I scrunched my face up not hearing her breath making me shake her.

"Oh shit nigga you scared me." I blew out a breath as she started moving in her sleep.

"Murder, murder, murder, kill, kill, going through a nigga mind when I'm loadin' up them K rounds." I yawned pulling my phone out and scrolling through Instagram.

Twerkfa.t

Liked by amourxari and 8,927 others

Twerkfa.t nosey ass jitt😂💚#girldad