Part 15

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

  |Ranada Camron smith~nunu|

             Excuse any mistakes

"Fuck getting shot you ever have beef with the class clown?" Ace shook his head

"The worst feeling is when they asses say something funny and you can't even laugh at it cause you don't fuck with they ass." Sleezy laughed.

"Shid Iont give a damn, if you funny imma haha, hell?" I scrunched my face up.

"And is." Blu nodded.

"Y'all conversations just be stupid." Dula shook his head.

"Don't hate on my slow friends conversation." Dior scrunched her face up.

"Right! The world?" Manny mugged laying his head on my shoulder.

Do I look like a pillow to you niggas?

"Wait wait fuck getting shot you ever—"

"Fuck getting shotttttttttttt?" Dula looked at blu and we busted out laughing.

"Bruh shut up." I laughed shaking my head.

I heard light snores making me look down.

"He sleep?" I asked Dior and she looked at manny before nodding her head.

"Why everybody like going to sleep on me do I look like a pillow to you hoes?" I frowned.

"Iont know what it is about NuNu shoulder but that shit will knock you out in 3 minutes." Dior laughed.

"For real." Sleezy nodded agreeing.

"So y'all use me for my shoulder?" I frowned.

"I see how it is." I nodded looking at my phone.

"That's them NuNu naps." Blu laughed.

"No cap you and manny would be cute." Dior smirked snapping a picture of us.

"Huh? "😟" 

Don't even play like that.

Dula looked up from his phone at me and manny.

I signaled for Dior to lean in so I could whisper in her ear.

"Blu like him, plus I think dula like me please don't get me murdered." I whispered and she busted out laughing.

"Ight." She laughed and I shook my head.

"Anywayssss Sleezy you was fighting?" I changed the subject.

"Yeahhh." He dragged laughing.

"Who you was fighting?" Dior scrunched her face up.

"Shid I was helping my babymomma fight some bitch." He shrugged and I busted out laughing.