Part 46

Read Miaaq12 book or you and yo momma suck dick❤️✨.

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Ranada Camron smith~nunu|

Excuse any mistakes

My eyes fluttered open feeling my stomach getting wet

I looked down hearing dula sniffing.

"Logan you okay?" I frowned feeling myself get sad.

"Peanut she really gone." He cried while laying on my stomach.

I sat up lifting us both up and hugged him.

"It's gonna be okay bae." I sniffed.

"No it's not—I lost a whole child mane." He cried harder on my shoulder.

This was the first time he cried since she died.

"My whole seed mane and I didn't even care, what the fuck is wrong with me." He sniffed.

"Everybody handle death different bae." I rubbed his back.

"What did I do?" He pulled away from the hug sniffing.

"What you mean?"

"What I do to deserve all this? My seed died before they could even see the world, my momma died before she could even see chloe my momo died before she could see me walk across the stage, that's all she talked about, then my aunt killed her self while I was on my way to see her, im starting to think it's me." He laid his head in his lap.

His aunt?

I wiped my eyes lifting his head up.

"It's not your fault bae, you had no control over none of those situations." I looked at him.

"I don't wanna be here nomore mane it ain't nothing but pain in this world." He shook his head.

"Don't talk like that mane you sound suicidal." I frowned.

"I don't want to die or kill myself I just wanna disappear until I feel okay again." He sniffed sighing.

(Felt)

"I hear you." I nodded and he shook his head.

"Life deadass not fair and we just gotta suck that shit up." He ran his hands down his face.

"That's why you gotta make the best out of every situation."

"How imma make the best out of my momo dying—No fuck that what imma do son? I'm only 18 then on top of that I got chloe what if them people try to take her peanut, I can't let my li sister go in the system." He started crying again.