Part 28

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Logan Jackson Mathew~Dula|

Excuse any mistakes

"Oh yeah and I met a girl

"Oh yeah and I met a girl." I chuckled licking my lips leaning against my mothers grave stone.

"She such a good soul momma you really would have loved her, she so goofy and maneeee momma she beautiful."

"She beautiful without even trying." I smiled to myself.

"It's like... it's more then sex or looks she really my dawg, we like best friends before anything." I rubbed my hands down my face.

"I don't know how I got attached to her so fast but it's scary."

"Whenever I see or think about her I get this ache in my heart, it's not a bad ache tho, I- I can't even put it into words mane." I blew out a breath before sitting in a silence looking around.

"I miss you." I bit the inside of my cheek to refrain myself from crying.

"Chloe acts just like you." I chuckled shaking my head. "The way she walk, the way she dance off rhythm, it's like you still here with us threw her." I sniffed giving up and letting my tears come out.

"I wish you could be here tomorrow for my first senior football game." I sniffed looking down playing with the grass.

"Shit not fair." I shook my head running my hands down my face.

I stood up and dusted my pants off.

"I love you ma." I sniffed kissing the grave stone and walking back to my car.

I felt the wind start blowing making me smile.

_____

"Peanuttttt." I smiled walking in her room.

"Huh." She looked at me and put her phone behind her back.

"What chu was doing." I scrunched my face up walking closer to her.

"Nothing."

"Lemme see your phone."

"Why?"

"Why you hiding it?"

"I'm not."

I walked towards her and snatched It out her hand.

"Ranada." I looked at her and she busted out laughing.

"I was tryna learn how to suck dick, gimme my phone." She laughed snatching it out my hand.

"Why gay niggas tho?" I laughed taking my shoes off and closing her door back.

"Causeee them niggas know what they doing." She goofily smiled at me and I shook my head.

"You goofy as hell son." I laughed laying down and grabbing her remote turning on paw patrol.