Part 39

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Logan Jackson Mathew~Dula|

Excuse any mistakes

I looked up from my phone seeing manny walk in the door

"Sup." I looked at him and he scoffed.

"Chloe you ready!" He yelled and I sucked my teeth.

"I need help!" She yelled back and he walked in her room making me get up and follow.

"Help with shoe please." She held her shoe in the air and manny grabbed it.

"You really finna be childish dawg." I stale faced him.

"I came here to get my sister not talk to a nigga who owe me an apology letter." He shrugged putting Chloe shoe on.

(I already know some of y'all slow so I'm finna explain this shit AGAIN. Manny and dula are brothers not blood but you can't tell them otherwise they been brothers since they were 10 meaning manny was around when Chloe was born making that his sister as well.)

I walked in my room grabbing the paper off my dresser.

It read: Dear bitch, I apologize.

"Here dramatic ass." I passed him the paper and he grabbed it ripping it up.

"Now why would you do that." I mugged him and he smiled.

"You really took time out your day to write me an apology? Seee I knew you was my dawg." He shook his head hugging me.

"Mane move bruh." I laughed.

"Where y'all going." I looked at him as he tied Chloe shoe.

"To the park, she FaceTimed me on her tablet talking bout some "Manny take me to the park or imma cry." He mocked her and I busted out laughing.