Part 22

{New Orleans Louisiana}

|Ranada Camron smith~nunu|

Excuse any mistakes

Pulling up at my momo house I looked at the messages Dula sent before turning my phone completely off

Stepping out the car I looked around before making my way on the porch.

Taking the spare key from the mailbox I unlocked the door but jumped back once I seen momo.

"Why you up at 5 in the morning." I held my chest cause she scared the fuck out of me.

(I gotta use English cause mfs don't know how to google translate💔.)

"Why you at my house at 5 in the morning is the real question." She scrunched her face up looking at me from the couch.

"I ain't have no where else to go." I sighed sitting next to her.

"You could have went to a friends house your god forsaken daddy's house or your own house." She tilted her head to the side looking at me and I chuckled laying my head in her lap.

"If I went to any of those places I would have had unwanted company." I sighed and she placed her hand on my head and ran her hands through my hair.

"When you say unwanted company you mean that boyfriend of yours?" She asked and I nodded.

"I don't think I can be with him nomore momo." I shook my head.

"And why's that baby?"  She asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, I just feel like it's not there anymore I feel like I fell out of love but I don't wanna tell him because I know how hurt he would be." I sighed and she nodded.

"Are you sure this is how you actually feel or is this just a phase?"

"I honestly don't know cause one minute I don't want nothing to do with him then the next I feel like I need to be with him, plus we have a kid."

"Having a kid don't have nothing to do with nothing, you don't have to be weighed down in a relationship because of a kid but what you need to do is talk to that boy and not lead him on to a relationship your not happy in."

"I know but I don't know if it's just because I've been emotionless lately or not, I think I'm going through postpartum, but wouldn't it be too late to go through it? I had Reign three months ago." I yawned and she nodded.