Part 10

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

  |Ranada Camron smith~nunu|

             Excuse any mistakes

"Just come fuck on me baby, it ain't no time to be wasted

"Just come fuck on me baby, it ain't no time to be wasted." Dula sung walking in the gym with me.

"Shut up bitch." I mumbled.

I was mad at the world cause yesterday just wasn't it.

Wack ass head, then gon have the nerve to ask to taste me again like nigga fuck you and your stiff ass tongue.

"I hate when I'm singing a song and the artist get the words wrong." Dula sighed sitting next to me on the bleachers.

I cut my eyes at him and he busted out laughing.

"Attitude poof gone." He leaned on me smiling.

"I don't have a attitude." I mugged.

"I know cause I just made it go away." He laughed.

"Why you talking to me bruh we not cool." I rolled my eyes pushing him off me.

"What's wrong with you cause you been cranky all day." He mugged flicking my forehead.

"Why was you crying yesterday?" I asked flicking his forehead back.

"If I tell you are you gon tell me why you been cranky all day." He raised a eyebrow and I nodded.

"Depression was beating my ass so I had to leave to get high." He shrugged yawning.

"Damn what chu think triggered it?" I asked.

"My li sister, she a reflection of my momma so every time I look at her I see my mother and instantly start missing her."

"Your mother passed or something?" I asked.

"Yeah 5 years ago when she was giving birth to my li sister." He nodded.

"Oh, damn sorry for your lost." I frowned.

"NuNu I know you not bout to cry." He squinted his eyes at me.

"I'm not." I lied putting my head down.

"Now why you so cranky." He asked nudging my shoulder.

"It's stupid compared to why you was sad." I chuckled.

"So." He shrugged.

"Yesterday I left school early with somebody I been talking to for a while and he gave me some trash ass head." I said all in one breathe.

"Ranada." He busted out laughing making me frown.

"It's not funny." I frowned.

"You really was mad over that?" He laughed.