Part 19

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Logan Jackson Mathew~Dula|

Excuse any mistakes
3 months later

I looked at NuNu as she gagged brushing her teeth

"You know it's so crazy, you have no problem sucking dick but that toothbrush is kicking your ass." I shook my head looking at her and she sucked her teeth.

"Shut up dummy, did you take your medicine?" She looked at me.

"Yup." I lied.

I ain't take that shit in a week.

"You probably lying." She rinsed her mouth out then wiped her face.

"I ain't got no reason to lie." I shrugged opening the bag of Cheetos I had.

"Tuh." She scoffed and I raised my eyebrows mugging her.

"Fuck that's suppose to mean?" I looked at her and she shrugged.

"Whatever you want it to mean Logan." She yawned patting her head then sat on the bed looking at the tv.

"Somebody got a fucking attitude." I scoffed grabbing my phone from off the bed.

"I don't you just lie about dumb shit." She rubbed her nose and I shrugged.

"It is what it is." I looked at my phone and she nodded.

"Do you big general." She shrugged still looking at the tv and I shook my head.

"You so fake nonchalant but when I actually start doing me your heart gon start beating funny." I mugged the back of her head as she focused on the tv.

"I honestly wouldn't give a flying fuck about what you do, I can't control nobody but NuNu." She shrugged still looking at the tv and I nodded.

"So if I get head from another bitch you wouldn't care?" I stale faced her as she looked at the tv.

"If that's what you wanna do then do you." She dryly replied and I nodded.

"Cool." I stood up putting my shoes on.

Going to the dresser I grabbed my gun tucking it in my pants.

Looking at NuNu as she focused on the tv I sucked my teeth.

"You not gon stop me?" I looked at her.