Part 36

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Logan Jackson Mathew~Dula|

Excuse any mistakes

Cause he thick th-th-th-th thick😏

"Another one." Chloe walked back into the living room holding her hand out.

"It's only four in a pack Chloe." Manny looked at her and she frowned.

"LITTLE BITES!" She stomped and manny sucked his teeth getting up and getting her another pack.

"Chloe run you niggas." Meek laughed and I nodded.

"She run you too so don't even start it." Dee sucked his teeth.

"She don't run a bitch ass thing." Meek cocked his head back.

"You just gave her 20 dollars earlier cause she wanted it." I looked at him and he busted out laughing.

"Shhh don't be telling my business." Meek laughed looking at Chloe and manny come back into the living room.

"Hmm." He sat her down opening the little bites and giving them to her.

"Tank you." She ran back in her room making me chuckle.

"Why you smiling at your phone so hard bitch." Manny smacked the back of dee head making him suck his teeth.

"Mane move, I'm texting my girl." He mugged him and I raised my eyebrows.

"Swearrrrrrr Dee got a girll?" Meek cupped his mouth.

"Yessir and she bad look." He passed me the phone making meek and manny come over to the side of the couch I was on.

"Who gon Tell him?" Meek whispered to me as we looked at the female.

Indiaroyale ✔︎

Liked by Nunudadon and 119,323 others

Indiaroyale ❤️
@FashionNova | FashionNovaPartner