Part 38

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Logan Jackson Mathew~Dula|

Excuse any mistakes

Notlikedula 14h

"Wondaaa do you miss me when I'm busy on the road

"Wondaaa do you miss me when I'm busy on the road." I sung lowly to myself watching my team play.

I was waiting to be put back in.

"There go your girl." I looked at the black figure smiling standing next to me.

"Who?" I asked making a team mate look at me confused.

Mind your business bitch I kill people!

"Over there." The figure pointed to Jordan making me suck my teeth and it laughed fading away.

"Goofy ass nigga, hate it here." I shook my head.

"TOUCH DOWN." I yelled standing up as my team ran back to the side line.

"Yessir Turn you up keem." I nodded dapping him up.

"Don't turn me downnnn." He danced making me laugh shaking my head.

"Dula you in." Couch pointed and I nodded putting my helmet on.

Omniscient

Ranada walked towards the bleachers seeing Jordan scrolling on her phone.

She knew Jordan would be here because she caught a glimpse of her in the background of manny's story.

All she felt was anger and rage, she really couldn't grasp the fact that somebody she helped did her dirty in the worst possible way.

Dula looked at the man who was positioned in front of him, he didn't know why but he started to feel this instant anger making him want to harm the person in front of him.

"BLUE 42 SET HUT!" The ball was passed to dula and he threw it to his teammate who was further away from everybody.

Once he got the ball out of his possession he charged at the first opponent he seen picking him up and slamming him on his neck.

Ranada ran up on Jordan punching her in the face and dragged her down the bleachers considering Jordan sat at the very top.

Once she made her way to the bottom of the bleachers she grabbed a hand full of Jordan hair swinging her onto the ground and punching her in the face repeatedly taking all her anger and frustration out on her face.