High drive (NSFW/HS)

The band had been away on tour for almost nine months and you couldn't wait to see Hobi. He had really struggled being away from you, despite video-calling every day. You did your best to provide him with constant encouragement since you saw him feeling stressed and frustrated due to the extended time and distance.

He'd be embarrassed to admit that he had tried to make up for the lack of intimacy way too many times on his own. Not quite being able to satisfy his needs. He was numbed by so many years, choosing to focus on his work and forget about relationships and was just fine. But now that he had let his guards down to be with you he craved your love and your touch.

They arrived into Korea in the middle of the night, the van dropped them at the dorm and they all headed straight to bed exhausted. They'd have the next three days off before returning to work on Monday morning. Hobi finally fell on his bed after many months of sleeping in unfamiliar places. He was happy to be home and now that they were done with the concerts, the exhaustion was finally setting in. He was out like a light.

His eyes shot open early next morning, he was too excited to see you to sleep any longer. He packed a bag with clothes for the next few nights and left to go to your place as soon as he was done showering and getting changed. He opened the door with the spare key you gave him, afraid to ring the doorbell in case you were still asleep this early. He sneaked into your bedroom and saw you were sleeping soundly.

He couldn't help himself and he crouched next to your bedside and hugged you tightly, waking you up - Hobi? - you said groggily looking over your shoulder. Good morning, jagi - he said smiling brightly at you and giggling happily. You laid on your back to see him and he kissed you deeply and needily. You pulled away to breath and sat up to squeeze him into a warm hug.

I can't believe you're really here - you squeaked. I can't believe I'm actually hugging you - he responded enthusiastically. Your skin felt warmer and softer than he remembered, his senses were heightened and he felt particularly sensitive to your touch. He shivered whenever you shifted slightly in his arms.

Before he could say or do anything, you grabbed his hand and pulled him to the kitchen to make some breakfast. And throughout the day, you went from one thing to another without giving him a chance to focus on his urge. You had the best day you had had in a while, you both enjoyed yourselves immensely and relished in each other's company.

It was late in the evening and you came back into your apartment with take away food. You could tell Hobi was really tired, but he didn't bother saying it because more than anything he wanted to make up for the time you were apart. Taking the bag from your hands and dropping it on the kitchen counter. He blocked the door so you wouldn't come in to start preparing everything for dinner and grabbed your waist, making you walk backwards until he pressed your back against a wall.

He pushed his body on yours, he was already hard and ready to go. He stared into your eyes with hooded ones and the tip of his tongue poked out the corner of his lips. He grabbed your butt and lifted you up against the wall, grinding against you impatiently. Kissing you hungrily and then nibbling your jaw and down the side of your neck, he huffed against your skin as he breathed unevenly.

He put you down and pulled your t-shirt up and out sloppily, the neck ripped slightly as he tugged from it. He made a face at the tearing sound, but figured he could get you a new one. You unhooked your bra and he pulled it out throwing it on the floor. He pulled his pants and yours down together with your underwear and kicked them out of his way. Piercing you with his eyes on yours all along with overflowing ardor.

You jumped back up and he caught you as you wrapped your legs around his waist, he smirked as he held your thighs firmly. He pushed inside of you and against the wall and pounded energetically, throwing his head back enjoying the feel of you after way too long, a dragged groan rolling out of his mouth. You planted sweet and delicate kisses on his inviting neck and he stretched it from one side to the other for you.

He was much rougher than usual, it hurt a little, but you didn't mind when you realized you craved him just as much. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders and pressed your forehead against one of them, taking deep breaths and moaning softly as you could barely take it anymore. He kissed the nape of your neck and you shuddered and tensed in his hold as you came. He pushed you with his hips against the wall and held up a knee to support you while he placed a hand on your back and stroked it lovingly.

He thrusted from a slightly different angle now as he laid with one of his shoulders and his knee on the wall . He finally relieved himself, his lips curling into a satisfied smile and his eyes closed lightly to focus to the max on the sensation he had been lacking. He eyed you up a down and locked his eyes with yours again, the flame in his eyes still strong. He placed his arms around your thighs and picked you up again, then headed to your room.

By the fourth round your whole body was aching, in a good way, but you felt like there was no energy left to breathe. Despite having very few breaks, Hobi kept going, not feeling like he had enough of you. You orgasmed yet again and you didn't resist at all as your muscles tensed. Your boyfriend looked down at you as you vocally rode your high as submitted to him as ever. Incredibly turned on, it didn't take him long to pull out and come, yet again.

He fell on his side next to you, laying his head on one of his folded arms and the other hanging losely over his waist. He caught your eyes through his halfway closed ones and gave you a big side smile as he breathed in and out heavily with his lips parted slightly. You laughed softly - jeez Hobi - is all you could breath out. He chuckled and winked lazily before closing his eyes.

He circled his arm around your body and pulled you close against him, you snuggled in the crook of his neck and he caressed your thigh, wrapping it around his body. I'm not done just yet - he breathed out and you jerked your head up to meet his gaze. You looked at him with wide eyes, not believing what he was saying. He pecked you sweetly and grinned innocently. But I need to gather some more energy first - he said with a tight smile. You giggled and nuzzled his neck making yourself comfortable again, falling asleep almost immediately.

He buried his face in your hair as he kept running his hands softly along your body, admiring its presence finally in front of him after all this time. Needless to say, the imminent soreness that you'd both feel was 100% welcome, by him at least. You might have cursed a bunch of times trying to move around the next day. He wanted to feel bad about it, but he really couldn't.

 He wanted to feel bad about it, but he really couldn't

-