100k MIML: Eight Months Later (NSFW/YG)

After you were dropped off at the hotel and checked in, you awkwardly walked into your wedding night's room with the bags that had been packed for you and looked around. Yoongi scratched the back of his neck feeling uncomfortable as you made your way to the bathroom.

In between your clothes, you found some sexy sleepwear and your eyes widened. A scented note was tucked in the folds. It was a wedding gift from the members' girlfriends. You pulled it out to have a better look at it and blushed. It was complete with multiple pieces, you took some time to put it on.

You walked out wearing a white satin and lace nightgown. There was a long slit along the side that started right below the bust. It offered a peek of the lace panties you had on and a garter belt that held thigh high stockings.

Yoongi turned to look at you not expecting the sight, his eyes widened and his lips parted in surprise. His heart started racing as he got nervous, it hadn't in so long considering how many years you'd been together and how comfortable you were with each other in the bedroom.

"Jagi" is all that came out of his mouth as you walked up to him and he saw how your leg opened the slit and showed him everything you were wearing underneath. He swallowed hard as he placed his hands on your waist shakily.

You cupped his cheek and caressed it with your fingertips sweetly to reassure him as you could tell he was feeling anxious. The pads of his fingers carefully stroked your side where your skin was exposed, his grip on the other side of your waist firm.

Yoongi leaned in and kissed you, wrapping his arms around your waist. One arm snaking around the back underneath the fabric, craving the contact with your naked body. After a little bit of tender kissing, he gently poked your lips with his tongue. You both breathed heavily as his played with yours. He slid his hand down and held onto your bottom softly, letting out a small satisfied groan.

His kisses were hungry, but his touch was confident and caring. Tightening his hold around your waist and bottom, he lifted you off your feet and you hugged his sides with your thighs. Your mouths not parting for even a second. He climbed on the bed as he laid you underneath him and finally pulled back to look down at you.

Your nightdress had fallen in between your legs as your knee was slightly bent. He got a glimpse of a small, delicate bow on the waist band of your panties that held the lace piece together. Smirking he slid his fingers in the loops of the satin ribbon and gently pulled to undo the knot in one swift motion. Yoongi sweetly ran his fingers along your freed hip admiring it.

He brushed your lower abdomen as he moved his hand across to feel the other side of your hips for another bow. When he realized there wasn't one, he unfastened the suspenders from your stockings and slowly pulled your panties down your one leg, his eyes fixed on yours as he bit hard on his lip with a smirk.

Yoongi pressed a soft kiss on the side of your neck sensually and the careful contact sent shivers down your spine, making you writhe underneath him. You hastily grabbed his biceps craving to touch his soft skin and he chuckled as he continued to kiss you in what seemed like slow motion.

Loving on the skin behind your earlobe, the underside of your jaw, the dip between your collarbones, making his way down your neckline unhurriedly. Yoongi pressed sweet kisses everywhere he could, gently biting and sucking with occasional tongue flicks that had you whimpering.

Pressing one last chaste kiss in between your breasts, he slid down the bodice of your gown to leave your chest uncovered. Yoongi cupped one in his hand and fondled it tenderly, he saw your eyes close and your lips part as you gasped when he pressed his thumb on your nipple, rubbing it in circles. He felt himself hardening just watching you in pleasure because of him.