Your downfall (NSFW/TH)

You know how you always flick your tongue? - you asked and your boyfriend thought for a minute about this unconscious habit of his. He nodded narrowing his eyes looking at you with his head tilted. That drives me crazy - you said blushing and his eyes widened - huh, it does? - he said surprised and completely clueless that that was so noticeable. Can we try something new? - you said in an almost inaudible voice.

He smiled a naughty box smile and smirked throwing his head back - sure, what do you want to do?  You were sitting on the bed, legs crisscrossed as you faced each other and talked about random stuff. You hesitated and looked down at your lap, your fingers fidgeting.

What is it? - Tae insisted chuckling. Would you... - you started looking up, your face burned and you looked down again. He followed your eyes - oh, I think I know what you want - he said raising an eyebrow and smirking.

He leaned in on you and put his hands down on the bed to support himself as he pressed his lips against yours. He ran his tongue along your lips to part them and then snaked it in to french kiss you, swirling it around and wrapping yours teasingly. He pulled back after a bit and licked his lips clean. His eyes were now hooded and ignited in anticipation - okay, are you ready, jagi? - he asked before continuing. You stroked his hair around his head and ran your fingers along his jaw as you looked at him and nodding shyly.

He drummed his hands on your knees playfully and smiled at you. You giggled and brought them up to get them out of the way. He was slowly getting you to relax, there was nothing to be ashamed of in front of him, he was always so loving and open to hearing you out.

He laid down on his stomach and licked his lips fixed on your underwear, you pulled it out for him and looked up at the ceiling embarrassed as you sat back down. He grabbed your ankles to hold you in place and ran his tongue up once, he felt you flinch in his hold and chuckled. He was about to really enjoy himself.

He repeated that a few times until he noticed that sensitive spot that made you shudder and try to bring your knees together. He pressed the tip of his tongue on it and you moaned shakily. He looked up at you smiling devilishly. He swirled it around in circles and saw you become undone without even having to touch you. This was going to be his new favorite way of teasing you, he thought.

You put your hands behind you as you laid your head back breathing heavily. He pulled back and bit his lip looking up at you and you looking down at him waiting to see what he'd do. He winked at you and puckered his lips sending you a kiss. He had to be silly even now, didn't he. You shot him a look as if questioning him and he smiled a wide innocent smile.

Without taking his eyes off you he poked his tongue just outside and you whimpered lewdly. His lips curled at the sides at the sight of your face in ecstasy. He went back to focusing and now worked in you as he held your firmly. You were getting wrigglier and wrigglier and he took pleasure in discovering what made you yank harder.

When he felt you get tighter around him he pulled his tongue out and you looked down at his smiley face confused as you panted. He pressed his tongue back on that erogenous spot playing with it. You groaned between annoyed and aroused and he chuckled darkly. This goddamn tease.

Again, as you tensed, he pulled back and flicked his tongue, biting his bottom lip while turning on his back. He laughed as his eyes looked up at you upside down now. Is that what you wanted? - he asked teasingly and you scowled at him. Tae - you begged needily and he smirked, he definitely liked this new side of you that was at his mercy.

He reached back trying a new angle and he grabbed your ankles again before you kicked his face* as you jerked violently in surprise at his tongue barging in. This way he could lick where you were sensitive outside and go in all at once, he smiled to himself as this turned you into a moaning mess. He couldn't help but bite the zone and you winced - sorry - he hurried to say and you shook your head as that actually sent a pleasant shiver up your spine.

You hit your orgasm and he quickly turned back on his stomach to lap everything up. Your legs shook in his hands and he released them as he sat back up and ran the back of his wrist across his mouth cockily. Observing you as you bent forward panting with your hands clenching the bed-sheets in front of him.

Once you looked up breathing deeply you saw a cheeky smile plastered on his face and you second guessed having shared this information with him to torture you with. You hung your head trying to steady your pounding heart and you saw his tight pants. I'm aching so bad, but I don't even care - he noted as you felt the energy had been, ironically, sipped out of you.

I can't - you breathed out as you fell on your stomach extending your numb legs. He didn't count on this downside of pushing you. That's okay, I will take care of it - he said as he laid on his back next to you resting on his folded arm under his head and reaching into his pants. He kissed your cheek as he growled softly and focused on your exhausted face covered in an alluring layer of pleasure induced sweat. We need to find a middle ground though - he teased - I think I know what I want to try next - he smirked as an idea came to his head.

You were breathing softly as you had fallen asleep, he chuckled -hey! - your eyes shot open and you whined. At least try to look at me - he said offended at the fact you had fallen asleep before he was done. You turned on your side and rested your cheek on your hands as he started to moan, his eyes now closed and eyebrows furrowed. Sorry, Tae - you apologized coyly.

You reached down and placed your hand on his, he choked out your name at your touch and finally relieved himself and leaned in on your neck to nuzzle it. Little whimpers escaping his lips as he came and huffed on your skin. You caressed his hand comforting him until his breathing relaxed.

That's what you get for being a tease - you mocked him and he chuckled - no, that's what I get because of your lazy ass - he shot back and you gawked at him offended. You gasped and pushed his chest playfully. I'm just that good it seems - he bragged and cackled airily. You definitely handed him a double edged sword and he was wielding it willy-nilly.

 You definitely handed him a double edged sword and he was wielding it willy-nilly

-

* LOL, I had to. I have so much fun writing this stuff sometimes *cry laughs*

The more I learn from my followers, the more awkward I feel posting these oneshots, agh. So embarrassing xD

I made two wallpapers for my PC and I figured you might want them:

Photoshoot version https://imgur.com/IOR7wen

Stage version: https://imgur.com/CK5Io3O