100k MIML: That Black Dress of Yours (NSFW/YG)

Yoongi and you were on the couch talking after a date, you were wearing a short black halter dress that fit around your curves nicely and fell mid-thigh. It was backless and had a tasteful plunging neck. Your boyfriend had suggested you wear it as he had only seen it in photos before.

He had been eyeing you all night, thinking about how hot you looked. When you had shown off to him with a little twirl, he had hesitated about going out for dinner at all, the dress hit different in person. Yoongi was in awe at your figure and had been speechless when you came in the room after changing.

The moment you accidentally teased him in a way that he found way too seductive, though that wasn't your intention, he had lost track of the conversation. He had started trying to divert your attention by kissing your neck and shoulders. He thought there was nothing else that was relevant to talk about.

When he finally said something that made you stop talking, he leaned in to you with a smug smirk. Stopping just before touching your lips to double check, he waited to see if there was anything else you wanted to say. Yoongi smiled satisfied at the silence and lustfully crashed his lips on yours.

You fell back on the couch as he held your neck to keep your lips from parting. He grasped your hips as he placed himself in between your legs. You couldn't help but moan in between his hungry kisses. He was very much turned on already and you could feel him rubbing himself against you, hitching your dress up to your hips.

He brushed his fingers in circles on either side of them, they were his favorite part of your body. The way they swayed even with oversized clothes was a captivating sight to him. But with this tight fitting dress he had been absolutely stunned at first as he saw you saunter up to him.

Yoongi tugged from your bottom lip roughly so you'd let him deepen the kiss. Your lips parted and his tongue sneaked in. He wrapped it around yours before swirling it around your mouth and giving the kiss his all. It all incited needier moans from you and he loved the sound of them.

He slid one of his hands in the back of your dress and cupped one of your buttcheeks. Letting out a pleased low groan, he squeezed and buried his fingers in it. "Fuck, it's so short" he said as he had noticed there was no need to move the dress further up. You chuckled at his remark and opened your eyes to look at him with a sinful half-lidded stare and a smirk.

"I love it, jagi" he growled as he pushed his hips harder against you. He started softly kissing you down along your neck, slowly going lower and lower as the neckline allowed. You hastily dug your fingers in his soft hair as you whimpered pleasurably at the warm touch of his lips on your skin. Yoongi smirked at your impatience as you shifted underneath him.

Without stopping he reached for one of your shoulders and slowly slid the strap down along your arm, uncovering half of your chest. He swirled his tongue around your nipple earning a soft drowned moan from you. He chuckled pleasingly as he pulled the other piece of fabric off and worked with his mouth and one of his hands.

You arched your back pressing your breasts against him, you could feel the corners of his lips curling up. He nibbled and sucked on the sensitive skin and laughed softly at your reaction. Yoongi moved his hand down again and held onto your hips. He fixed his eyes on yours bashfully.

"Would you turn around?" he asked and swallowed nervously. You'd always done everything face to face up until now, you were curious. You pulled your dress and underwear down your legs and Yoongi gladly removed them from your ankles and dropped them to a side of the couch.

You rolled on your stomach and he admired your curvy bottom. You moaned softly as he caressed it sliding his fingers across the soft skin. One of those irresistible moans of yours escaped your lips and he could feel himself throbbing. He cursed at the neediness it provoked in him.