Kissing instructor (NSWF/JK/Pt. 2)

note: pretty tame but idk, I figured I'd add the warning

The date you had that weekend ended up going great and Jungkook couldn't help but be disappointed, he thought it was for the best though. Now he had to work on going back to normal, but it was no easy task. He regretted giving into your begging, he was naive to think he'd make out with you once, be satisfied and move on.

He'd met your now boyfriend when you hung out with your mutual friend and their group. He had come along and you had introduced him. He didn't like him, he felt something was off about him, but he always brushed it off figuring it was because deep inside, he wanted it to be him in his place.

Jungkook walked in on you making out heatedly in a separate room on his way to the bathroom. Everyone was playing in the living room, taking turns on the console. That time you made out came back to his mind and he glared at him unconsciously. He then apologized coldly and closed the door immediately, that instantly put him in a bad mood.

He decided to leave after that, he simply was not in the mood to be there anymore. It didn't matter how many times he beat your boyfriend in every thing they did when they got together, he never felt good about it. Trying to take out his frustration that way wasn't working, no matter how many times he lost, he still was winning because he had you.

When you met at the gym the Tuesday after that, you were both quiet. You approached him before you went to take a shower - Kook, is everything okay? - you asked with a concerned look. He looked up at you with an almost unnoticeable pout - yeah, just fine, why? - he lied through his teeth. You left early on Saturday, so I was wondering - you shrugged and were about to turn around when you decided to gather the courage to ask about your incident - also, my boyfriend thought you looked at him funny, but I'm sure you didn't.

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked away without saying anything. Sorry about that - he cleared his throat uncomfortably and his expression became stone cold. He got up to take his bottle and towel to leave. Kook, you're not fine - you said after observing his reaction. What makes you think that? - he said nonchalantly thinking he had everything under control.

You've been acting really distant these last few months, since you helped me out - you said with a sad tone and he turned around with big doe eyes, feeling bad that he was the cause of it. Did I ruin our friendship? I shouldn't have put you in that situation - he felt a pang on his chest at the word "friendship". No, of course not - he said wrapping his arms around you and hugging you.

He caught you off guard, but you hugged him back, you really did value your relationship with him and you didn't want to lose him. He pulled back awkwardly, his cheeks flushed. He tried to escape to the men's restroom, but you kept talking to him. What's going on then? - you asked now worrying that something was going on with his personal life.

Jungkook stared at you not knowing what to say now, a million thoughts were crossing his mind, but none of them had the answer he was looking for. He turned them all down because they were screaming at him to tell you the truth. He looked at his watch to have an excuse to leave - sorry, I'm gonna be late to practice, we'll talk later - he blurted out and speed-walked to the showers.

You sighed and couldn't stop thinking about it until you met again on Friday. Jungkook didn't look any less tense. He was usually happy to see you, but he was dreading it this time, fearing you'd bring up the topic again.

Would you teach me some boxing? - you said and he finished his last few crunches before standing up. Sure - he walked past you to the other room where the sandbag was. He gave you a pair of gloves and showed you the right posture to begin. You threw your first punch and he chuckled. He stood next to you and copied your posture, showing you what was wrong.

And then you extend your arm like this, you're going to hurt yourself otherwise - he instructed and then straightened himself. Uh, like this - you replicated the wrong posture once more. No, here, like this - he put his hands on your waist and gently pushed it in to straighten your back. He then pulled you up a bit so your knees weren't as bent.

He pulled back and analyzed you, then placed himself behind you and meticulously looked straightforward trying to place your elbows just right. He slid his hands from behind you and up to your arms and adjusted the position. You weren't sure why your heart was beating so fast with Jungkook wrapped around you. You'd been overthinking everything these last few days.

He surprised you when he moved his hands to your hips and held them firmly. He pushed them forward and took a step back*. His heart was also beating fast and he was slightly aroused, again. He was annoyed at himself, why couldn't he keep his cool around you.

He hurried to hide behind the sandbag as he held it in place for you. You threw a surprisingly strong punch and he uncomfortably separated his body a little more from the bag so it wouldn't brush him. He was ashamed, but he didn't want you to notice.

Looking away to hide his face, he braced himself for the next punch. You kept punching the bag as he instructed and for some reason he couldn't hold it in place. After a few more hits he winced in pain. I'm sorry! Did I hurt you? - you went around the bag to look at him and he turned to the opposite side slightly to hide himself. 

No no, I'm fine - he was starting to panic, the benches against the walls and the door were too far away. He did an unnecessary U turn around the room to get to the door and went to the showers immediately. He cursed under his breath letting the cold water run down his body as he shuddered.

When he walked in the locker room to get the last of his things, he was intercepted by you. Jungkook-ah, why are you acting so weird? - you demanded and he froze. He was not willing to confess - I don't like your boyfriend - he said coldly without knowing what else he could say.

You took a step back and your eyes widened. W-why? He's been nothing but nice - he looked back at you with a straight face, but his big eyes gave him away. Because he's not me, he thought as he looked into your eyes hurt.

 Because he's not me, he thought as he looked into your eyes hurt

-

* I read on boxing to write this, I never make up things I don't know about. So much interesting material to work with, uhuh.

Third part coming next...