I don't wanna be just friends (NSFW/TH)

"I don't wanna be just friends
I don't want to leave you, can I be a pet
For 24 hours, without interruption, at your side,
clear space for me"

~ "Cat & Dog" by TXT

When Taehyung came into his room just having arrived to his apartment, he found you lying in bed in an oversized t-shirt with Yeontan. You were kissing his nose and scratching his fluffy chest. You barely looked up at him and said hi, to then bring your attention back to the little dog.

You held him close and kissed his little head, Tannie licked your face and neck all over making you giggle and squirm at his tiny wet kisses. Tae looked at you as he changed into something more comfortable to be at home. It was an adorable sight, but his mind went elsewhere as he had been thinking about what he wanted to do all day.

This gave him an idea. He walked to the bed and picked up Yeontan to take him out of the room. You looked at him puzzled as he placed him in the hallway and told him to go waving his hand motioning to the living room. He returned to the room closing the door behind him. Why did you do that? – you asked scrunching your nose.

I just wanna be your dog – he sing-songed as he leaned on the bed to kiss your lips. Is that so? – you chuckled and pushed him off you. He looked at you curiously as you got up from the bed and went to his closet, taking one of his many scarves. Taehyung just took off his t-shirt and forgot about putting on the pants he had taken out. 

You wrapped the scarf around his neck and tied one of the ends around it, as he sometimes did for his outfits, but leaving a piece of fabric long enough to hold it. He kissed your neck and nibbled on your earlobe as you adjusted it, smiling against your skin.

Too tight? – you asked, he shook his head and whispered in your ear – I like how you think. You laid on the bed and pulled him with you, making him crawl on it and on top of you, chasing your lips as they escaped his. He deepened his kiss playing with your tongue and pulling from your lips playfully with his teeth.

He growled as he sat on you and pressed himself against you. You pulled from the scarf and brought him back up on his knees. He whined and you shushed him, kissing the corner of his lips as you scratched his hair behind his ear. He hummed pleasurably.

You scooted back and sat on the bed against the pillows, his lips followed yours once more as he felt the scarf tug from his neck as you moved back. His hands were on either side of your crossed legs and he was still on his knees. He wrapped his arms around your waist and tried to bring you on his lap as he sat down.

Again, you grabbed his hands and took them away. Kissing his jaw sensually as you slowly lowered him to lay on his back. Tae tried to protest but you shut his mouth with yours. He liked to tease you, but it drove him crazy when you did it to him. It usually was mutual though, so he was getting impatient. He looked at you narrowing his eyes and growled with his grave voice.

You caressed your boyfriend's cheek and smirked at his annoyance. You sat on his lower abdomen, just a few inches above his hips and he huffed rolling his eyes at you. He grabbed your waist firmly and swiftly rolled you on your back, looking into your eyes with his dark ones. Are you done? - he asked raising an eyebrow as he pinned you down with his hips against yours.

He was throbbing in anticipation - nope - you smiled. You tickled him and managed to slide from underneath him. He gave you a death glare and you took the hanging end of the scarf again, making circles with it in the air as you held his stare without blinking.

Turning around you sat down with your back to him and took off your top and underwear. Tae leaned his head to a side to look at you and you looked at him over your shoulder smiling with false innocence. You pulled from the scarf which you held over your shoulder and he came closer. Kissing your neck and shoulders.

Holding your hips he trailed kisses down your back and bit around your shoulder blades. He went back to your neck and bit hard, his mouth playing with your skin wanting to leave a mark on you. Going back to kiss your back at waist level, he tightened his grip on your hips and brought you up to your knees.

He pressed one last kiss on the small of your back and slid his hands from your shoulders down to your wrists. He lifted them and placed them on the headboard, kissing the back of your ear. You might want to hold onto that - he said cheekily.

He ran his hand down your back and adjusted himself behind you as he held your waist in place with the other. He rammed into you in vengeance, making you clench your jaw and dig your fingers in the padded headboard. Don't. Tease. Me - he said each word with every deep and harsh thrust, throwing you over the edge.

You pulled from his scarf and he caught himself with his arms wrapped around your waist. You held the tension, yet he still managed to push into you. The new angle hitting you just right. You moaned and he chuckled. He brought you against him with each thrust and you whimpered. Your grip on the scarf was tightening as your body tensed.

He tried to pull back and out, but you didn't budge. It was enough to say his name in a sensually threatening tone for Tae to give up and speed up the pace instead. You came around him and he did his best to hold back just a bit longer wanting to tease you further. He kept thrusting as you rode your high overstimulating you.

When your moans of bliss turned into painful protesting, he stopped and let himself go, coming in you and pushing you against the bed with his weight on you. You reached back with your hand and slid your fingers underneath the scarf around his neck, yanking it as he crushed you so he'd get off.

He chuckled and moved to a side, spooning you and kissing the nape of your neck satisfied. You're no good boy - you teased him for learning how to say that every chance you got. What do you mean? I was far from cute, but now I'm an angel - he replied singing to the song again. You rolled your eyes laughing softly and patted his cheek - you're lucky you're cute.

 You rolled your eyes laughing softly and patted his cheek - you're lucky you're cute

-