Your Favorite Book to Read Together

Violet: You and Violet loved to read Erin A. Craig's House of Salt and Sorrows; you loved a good scare every now and then. Violet was also fascinated with the ghosts and mystery of the story.

Klaus: Being the bookworm that he was, Klaus would read you small excerpts from his favorite books. One book you fell in love with in particular was Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Sometimes, you and Klaus would call each other Ms. Bennett and Mr. Darcy for fun.

Duncan: Duncan didn't normally like to read romance novels, but he did make an exception when it came to you. You took turns reading Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series. Sometimes you imagined Duncan as Edward Cullen, and secretly, he imagined you as his Bella Swan.

Isadora: Because you two were poets, instead of reading normal books, you would read a book full of Edgar Allen Poe's poems. Isadora's favorite was The Cask of Amontillado; it almost scared you that that one was Isadora's favorite.

Quigley: You and Quigley loved to read Grace Lin's Where the Mountain Meets the Moon; you loved a good adventure novel. You and Quigley would take turns reading chapters until your voices were hoarse.

Olaf: Olaf wasn't much of a reader, but one of your favorite books that you introduced him to was Anna Todd's After series. He loved the bad boy character of Hardin Scott, and sometimes imagined himself as him, and imagined you as his Tessa.

Fiona: Because you didn't have much of a library on The Queequeg II, You and Fiona didn't read books often, but when you did, one of your favorites was John Green's The Fault in Our Stars. When you got to the emotional parts, you and Fiona would hold each other and try not to think about it too much.

Lemony: Lemony was the one introduced you to Leo Tolstoy's Anna Karenina, You had heard about this story, but never read it yourself. You were fascinated with the story and you were very surprised with the ending.