Moving in together

Violet: You and Violet had talked about moving in together after your anniversary. The both of you decided it would be best if you moved into Violet's house because it was bigger than your apartment.

Klaus: You wanted to move in with Klaus the moment you started dating, after one and a half years of being in a relationship you finally talked about moving in together. Klaus decided that he would move out of his studio apartment so he could live with you in your two-bedroom apartment.

Duncan: When you and Duncan talked about moving in together, you decided that because you lived in a tiny one-bedroom apartment, you decided to move into Duncan's three bedroom apartment, when you moved in you thought that this was better than that tiny apartment you lived in.

Isadora: Shortly after you and Isadora spent your anniversary together, you decided the time had come to move in together; it was not an easy decision, but eventually, you decided that you and Isadora would move into a bigger apartment.

Quigley: You and Quigley never talked about moving in together, but usually he would come over to your house and stay with you, a few nights a week. But all that changed one morning while you were eating breakfast. "Hey babe, I was thinking, because we've been together for a little over a year, would be okay if I moved in with you?" he asked. You were a little surprised at this, but you said yes.

Esme: Because Esme was the cities sixth most important financial advisor, you decided to move into her penthouse. When she showed you all the rooms, you knew that you made the right choice to move in with her.

Carmelita: When you and Carmelita graduated from Prufrock, you decided to buy a small house that was nearby her parent's mansion, Carmelita spared no expense to make sure that the house was perfection.

Olaf: Shortly after your first performance of Phantom of the Opera, you and Olaf decided that you two would buy a house together, it was a three-bedroom two-bathroom house, and you fell in love with it instantly.

Fiona: Because you and Fiona were still on the Queequeg II, you didn't really move in together, you just moved some of your stuff into Fiona's quarters, and you slept together.

Lemony: You decided to move into Lemony's smallapartment, it wasn't much, but you decided that it was worth it being able towake up every morning next to Lemony.