Telling him your pregnant

Klaus: The secret was eating you alive, you knew that Klaus would be thrilled about having a child with you, but you were nervous about becoming a mother. As you held the pregnancy test in your hand, you heard the front door open and you knew it was your husband.

You stuck the pregnancy test into your jean pocket and walked into the living room to greet him. "Hey baby," you smiled leaning in to kiss him. While you were kissing, you felt him wrap his arms around your waist, and you prayed that he would not feel the pregnancy test. But, you prayed too late, you felt the pregnancy test come out of your pocket. When you and Klaus pulled apart, he looked at the small result on the test.

You braced yourself for his reaction, and you watched as a small grin formed on his face and he placed a hand on your flat stomach. "Y-your pregnant?" he asked. "Yes," you answered as you felt a happy tear run down your cheek. Klaus picked you up and spun you around. "Y/n, this is amazing, we're gonna be parents!" he smiled.

Duncan: You and Duncan had been trying for months to have a child. But after suffering so many heartbreaks, it seemed like you would never have children. You and Duncan decided to try one more time for a child before you considered In-vitro. When you missed your period, you took it as a sign that you might be pregnant, so you went to the store and purchased a pregnancy test and took it in your bathroom.

You felt your heart start to pound in your chest as you waited for that result. When the result finally appeared on the screen, your eyes started to fill up with tears, but they weren't tears of sadness, these were tears of joy. You were finally pregnant and couldn't wait to tell Duncan.

Before he got home, you placed the pregnancy test in a gift box and waited until your husband came home from work. When he finally came home, you handed him the small box and watched with excitement as he pulled out the small test. He was smiling, and you could see a tear of happiness run down his cheek. "We're gonna have a baby?" he asked. You took his hand in yours and smiled. "Yes, we're gonna have a baby," you confirmed.

Quigley: You and Quigley were sitting on floor of the bathroom waiting for that result. You looked over at Quigley who was holding your hand. "I'm nervous," you whispered. "Me too, I really hope its positive," he said. After you and Quigley came home from your honeymoon, the two of you decided that you wanted to start a family. This was the first time you and Quigley tried for a baby, so you braced yourself for a negative result but you would be thrilled if it was positive.

The timer on your phone went off and you reached over to the counter and grabbed the test. You and Quigley silently counted to three and flipped the test over. You gasped when you saw its result, it was positive. "I'm pregnant!" you smiled. Quigley chuckled softly and hugged you making sure that he didn't hurt you or the baby. When you pulled apart, he gently placed a hand on your stomach.

"I'm gonna make sure that we have the best family. You, me and our baby," he whispered looking up at you. You smiled and gently placed your hand on top of his and held each other imagining the day that you would become parents.

Olaf: You sat on the floor of the bathroom looking at the positive pregnancy test over and over again. You were worried about how Olaf would react, you two were just starting your careers as actors and you were worried that a baby would get in the way. But you knew that you had to tell him, you got off of the floor and got into bed with your husband who was sleeping after drinking a lot of wine.

"Olaf, you're probably not awake right now, but I need to get this off my chest. I'm pregnant Olaf, with your child. I know this is bad timing for the both of us, but I want to have this baby with you," you said looking at the man sleeping next to you.

As you placed the pregnancy test on your nightstand, you felt someone grab your hand; you looked over and saw it was Olaf who was smiling at you. "I want to have this baby with you too Y/n," "Your not upset?" you asked. He sat up in the bed and took both of your hands in his. "Why would I be mad? The love of my life is pregnant and I couldn't be happier," Olaf pressed a soft kiss to your lips and you felt him place a hand on your small bump.

Lemony: You and Lemony had been married for over two years and you were ready to take the next step in your lives. But, things weren't easy. You had suffered a miscarriage and a stillbirth but you kept trying for a baby, one day while Lemony was at work, you noticed that you missed your period and you decided to take a pregnancy test.

When you read the result, you heard the front door open. "Baby, I'm home!" he called out. You took a deep breath and held the test behind your back. "Hey, welcome home," you smiled as you pulled him into a kiss. "Are you okay? You look a little pale," he asked. You took your hand in his and sat down with him on the couch.

"Everything's fine or at least, I hope it is," you said looking down at the ground for a second. Lemony looked concerned and gently grasped onto your hand. "What is it?" he asked. You took a deep breath and handed him the test. "I'm pregnant," you smiled. Lemony started smiling, and he gently pulled you into a kiss. "We're gonna have a baby?" he asked once you pulled apart. You nodded and softly pressed your forehead against his. "We're gonna have a baby,"