Birthday Surprise Klaus Baudelaire x reader 🎂

Y/n's P.O.V.
The sun's ray's peeked through my window and very slowly, I started to wake up. Usually, I would be disappointed that I had to get up everyday but today was different, it was my birthday and I was looking forward to all the festivities. When I fully woke up, I saw my boyfriend Klaus walk into the bedroom holding a tray full of food. "Happy birthday my love!" He smiled as he carefully placed the tray onto the bed.

On top of the tray was a delicious breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes that were topped with chocolate syrup and whipped cream. On the side, there was a small assortment of blueberries and strawberries, and a few strips of bacon. "Baby thank you, I love it!" I smiled leaning in to kiss him. "I have exciting plans for your birthday, something that I think you'll enjoy!" he smiled.

Klaus always knew how to make birthdays special, it as like a superpower that he had. "I can't wait," I smiled as I took a bite of the chocolate pancakes. I was greeted with the light, buttery, and chocolatey taste and I fell in love instantly. After breakfast, I changed into a beautiful knee length light pink dress and did my makeup.

Klaus took me to the mall and we spent most of the day walking around, we made the occasional stops in some of my favorite stores like Lush and Sephora

Klaus took me to the mall and we spent most of the day walking around, we made the occasional stops in some of my favorite stores like Lush and Sephora. But, one of my favorite stores that we stopped by was Windsor. I found a beautiful gold dress that looked perfect to wear on date night. "Hey, I'm gonna run out to the bathroom real quick, so you can try on that dress, I'll be back in little while," he said.

I nodded, and as he was walking away I got in line for the dressing room, the waiting time was about fifteen to twenty minutes, but I was trying my hardest to not say "Come on! How long does it take to try on a dress?" Finally, I was in the front of the line and I made my way to an empty dressing room.

When I slipped on the dress, I knew in an instant that this was the one.  

I changed back into my normal dress and I paid for the dress waiting for Klaus to come back

I changed back into my normal dress and I paid for the dress waiting for Klaus to come back. "Hey, sorry I took so long, I got sick from that cinnamon roll I had earlier," he said when he finally caught up with me as I was exiting the store. We spent another hour at the mall and then made our way to the fancy restaurant where Klaus and I had our first date.

"Are you having a great birthday sweetheart?" Klaus asked as the waiter poured some wine into two small glasses. "Yes, I am, and it's all because of you," I answered taking a sip of the wine. He slowly smiled at me and I saw that he was fidgeting with something in his lap, but I thought nothing of it. Klaus and I ordered a large plate of spaghetti and we took turns feeding each other small spoonful's of the dish. Afterwards, we got a slice of chocolate cheesecake.

"Y/n, you know I love you right?" Klaus asked looking down for a second then looking back at me. "Yes, of course, Klaus and I love you too," I answered. He reached down slightly and placed a small black velvet box on the table. "Your the most amazing girl in the world, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I love you with everything I am, Will you marry me?" He asked opening the box to reveal a beautiful diamond engagement ring.

 "Your the most amazing girl in the world, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I love you with everything I am, Will you marry me?" He asked opening the box to reveal a beautiful diamond engagement ring

I clasped a hand over my mouth and started crying happy tears. "Yes, Yes!" I answered. Klaus smiled as he slid the ring onto my finger and leaned across the table slightly so I could kiss him. "I love you," he whispered. "I love you so much," I whispered back to my fiancé.