The Phone Call Quigley Quagmire x reader

A/n: This one-shot is a love confession from the point of view of Quigley Quagmire, I've never done one of these in the point of view of Quigley Quagmire. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy!

Quigley's P.O.V.

I was nervous, I didn't know how I was going to tell her that I had a crush on her. Y/n was out of town on vacation with her parents, I knew that I should have waited for her to come back from her trip, but I didn't want to have that aching feeling from not telling her how I truly felt about her.

I took a deep breath and stared at her profile picture on my contacts. I slowly touched the green button and the phone started thrilling. When it started ringing a third time, I was worried that she would not pick up her phone, but as the phone started thrilling a fourth time, the other line picked up. "Hello?" Y/n answered.

"Hey Y/n, how's your trip?" I asked. "It's great! You would love it here!" She answered. I could tell that she was smiling and I started to smile even though I knew she couldn't see me. "Hey, I need to talk to you about something, It's kind of important," I said hoping that I would not ruin my chance to tell her how I felt.

"Is something wrong?" she asked panic at the edge of her voice. "Y/n, I know that we have been friends for a few years, but over the years, I've realized something, I think I'm in love with you," I admitted. There was silence for a moment, and I began to worry that she was rejecting my affections.

"Look, I understand if your not interested in me like that-" "No, no it's not like that, I've had a crush on you since we were in sixth grade," she answered. I wanted to let out a breath of relief. "Wow, okay I did not expect you to say that," I chuckled softly.

I could hear her chuckling from the other end, "Did you think I was going to reject you?" She asked. I didn't know how to tell her that, I didn't want to seem like I was eager, but I also didn't want to keep it a secret from her.

"I-I don't know how to respond to that," I stuttered. "It's okay Quigley, I understand, really I do, I would be the same way," she chuckled. The smile on my face started to turn into a huge grin. "Well, I gotta get ready to go out to dinner with family so I'll talk to you later, okay?" She said.

"Okay, have fun! I love you," I answered. "Love you too," then, she hung up the phone and I was left in the deafening silence of my room. "Oh my God, that went well," I muttered to myself. I couldn't believe that my best friend became my girlfriend in an instant.

I didn't know how I going to tell my family, I knew that they would be happy, but I was worried if Y/n's parents would be okay with us being together.