Your First Date

Violet: You and Violet went to an invention museum together. She pointed out her favorite inventions and you would point out your favorite inventions. While you were there, you weren't afraid to show everyone that you were in a relationship. You would hold hands in public and give each other kisses on the cheek.

Klaus: You and Klaus went one of his favorite bookstores and you looked around together looking for any books that looked interesting to you. You would then snuggle up together on one of the small couches and read to each other. One of the employees would walk up to you and ask if you were going to buy anything. Sure enough, you ended up buying two books, one for you and one for Klaus.

Duncan: You and Duncan would go out to a nice Italian restaurant, and order a large plate of spaghetti. (Just like the movie Lady and the Tramp!) Afterwards, you would order dessert and split it between you two. You would feed each other small pieces like a couple on their wedding day.

Isadora: She would take you to meet one of your favorite authors and get their book signed. Afterwards, you two would take a walk in the park and tell each other the good qualities you love about one another. You would hold each for a long time and never wanted to let go.

Quigley: You and Quigley decided to have your date at home. When you came home from work, he made you your favorite dinner and made a delicious chocolate fondue for dessert with strawberries, pineapples, anything that you liked.

Esme: Being the In queen that she is, she would take you to all of her favorite shopping spots and buy you the innest clothing she could find. After loads of bags were placed on your arms, you would find a nice spot to eat lunch. Whenever reporters from The Daily Punctilio asked her questions about your relationship, she would gush the entire time about you.

Carmelita: You and Carmelita wouldn't exactly go out on a date, but you would spend time together in her dorm and she would show you her latest tap dancing routine. Being the supportive person that you were, you would clap after every performance and sometimes dance with her.

Olaf: You and Olaf would go out to one of your favorite restaurants and split your favorite dessert. After dinner, he would take you to see one of your favorite plays. You would lay your head on his shoulder and whisper "I love you," into his ear. He would whisper "I love you too," and you two would share a beautiful and tender kiss.

Fiona: Because you were on the Queequeg II, you couldn't go out on a date, but the two of you had dinner alone and would play I love you because. After dinner, Fiona surprised you with a small cake that she made for you. It was a vanilla cake with white icing and it had the message "I love you Y/n," spelled out in blue icing.

Lemony: You and Lemony watched your favorite movies at home; He got a bunch of your favorite snacks and drinks. You cuddled next to each other and after watching three movies, and after the sugar eventually left your system, you fell asleep in his arms.