How he reacts when you suffer a miscarriage

A/n Trigger warning! If you guys are affected by miscarriage in any way, please do not read this. For those of you who are still reading, you have been warned!

Klaus: After you and Klaus had baby Addelyn a year later, you discovered that you were pregnant with your second child. When you told Klaus that you were pregnant again, he was shocked but he was very happy. But when you and Klaus went to the doctor for an ultrasound, you shocked to learn that you suffered a miscarriage. You and Klaus were devastated and you spent most of your days in bed wondering what happened that caused you to lose your child.

One morning, Klaus made you breakfast in bed and tried to console you. "It's okay sweetheart, we have a beautiful daughter, that's all we need," he whispered. You looked over at him and buried your head in his shoulder. Then you heard your daughter screaming in the other room, and while you were eating breakfast, Klaus brought your daughter into the room and she sat in her father's lap while you ate. You felt comfortable knowing that you and Klaus had a daughter together and your unborn child was watching over you.

Duncan: After you Duncan had Catherine and Noah, you decided that you and Duncan would try to have a third child, but after a few tries you were worried that you would never have a third child until you took a pregnancy test and discovered that you were pregnant. But then, one night you started feeling pain and you started bleeding heavily. You and Duncan left the twins in the care of Isadora while you went to the hospital.

"Mr. and Mrs. Quagmire, I'm sorry to tell you this, but you suffered a miscarriage, I'm very sorry," your doctor said. You and Duncan held each other and cried mourning the loss of your child. "Sweetheart, it's gonna be okay, I promise," he whispered. You wanted to believe him, but right then and there, it seemed like it was the end of the world.

Quigley: You and Quigley were already a happy family with the perfect house, the perfect pet and the perfect twin girls. But you decided to try at least once for another child. When you and Quigley found out you were pregnant, you were so happy and couldn't wait for Eliza and Sophia to become big sisters. But when you were at lunch with friends, you started having really bad cramps and your friends rushed you to the hospital.

"Mrs. Quagmire, I'm really sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you suffered a miscarriage, I'm very sorry, I wish there was something I could do," your doctor sighed. When your doctor left the room, you started crying and waited for your husband to arrive. "Hey sweetheart, is everything okay?" he asked when he entered your room. "No, I lost the baby," you sobbed.

Quigley was heartbroken, and he started crying too. "It's okay, we're gonna get through this I promise," he whispered. You and Quigley gently hugged one another and placed a hand on your stomach where your third child used to be.

Olaf: Seven months after you and Olaf welcomed your daughter Isabella, you found out that you were pregnant again, the pregnancy was unexpected and you didn't know how Olaf would react. But surprisingly he was thrilled about giving his daughter a brother or sister to play with. But four months into your pregnancy you went into premature labor, and you gave birth to a baby boy who was sadly stillborn.

Members of Olaf's troupe planned a memorial service for your little boy and you and Olaf decided to name him Joseph. After the service, you decided to tell your daughter about the stillbirth when she was older.

Lemony: You and Lemony had recently welcomed your son Caleb into the Snicket family, but you decided the time had come to give him a brother or sister. Eleven months after you and Lemony had Caleb, you discovered that you were pregnant, and you and Lemony were thrilled about welcoming another child.

But before you scheduled a doctor's appointment, you felt burning pain inside of you when you were in the shower, and you let out a small scream alerting your husband. "Sweetheart, what's wrong?" he asked as he opened the shower door. "I think there's something wrong with the baby," you groaned and you and Lemony watched in horror as you saw blood and you knew that you lost the baby.

You and Lemony didn't say anything, you just cried and mourned the loss of the child you never got the chance to meet.

A/n: I'm sorry that this chapter was depressing, I'm having another one of those days where I feel depressed, I'll try to upload some more chapters, but I'm starting to run out of ideas, so if you guys have a preference or imagine you want to me to write don't be afraid to request it!

With love,

Duskprincess89