27- Legacies: Primordial Awakening

Hey Everyone, again thanks for reading this series and continuing to show support on it.

With that being said the first chapter of fourth book in the series has been published and is waiting for you to read.

Description:

Seven years ago Achilles Walker gave his life in a deadly battle against the Titan of Time, for Olympus and for the World.

He lives on in story, in memory, and through his five year old daughter Helen Pandora Andrews.

But the world is at peace, as peaceful as it could get.

Everything changes when visions of Achilles begin appearing in the heads of his loved ones, rambling on about the Primordial Gods and a coming war.

The startling revelation creates chaos as Hope, Olivia, and Landon take on a treacherous journey into Mexico to find a descendant of the Primordial Gods to aid them in what's to come.

Meanwhile, Percy and Jason are on the hunt for Achilles in an effort to pull him out of the depths of hell.

Sneak Peek:

Hope put her hands over her face as she placed her head on the desk and started to cry. She had been suffering from survivors guilt for the last seven years.

Landon was always there to comfort her. He had lost his friend too, but he was strong for her.

Percy and Jason were constantly traveling across the world, believing that Achilles was still out there somewhere.

Olivia....Olivia was broken.

For the first three years after Achilles death she had spent her time teaching here at Salvatore before one day she turned in her resignation and was gone.

It had been four years now.

Hope looked up at the picture of her, Landon, Achilles, Olivia, Rafael, and Josie taken shortly after Achilles had woken up from his coma when they were eighteen.

Now they were thirty, and not everyone was alive to see it.

Where had the time gone.

They were so happy.

Why did their lives have to be so difficult all the time, ever since she was young her entire life had been a train wreck of wars.

"Maybe Evelyn was right." Hope said wiping some dust off the glass of the picture.

"Maybe it is time to move on."

Thank you again for your continued support and go enjoy the fourth installment of this series!