Chapter 2

Unedited

Enjoy~~~

The house was quiet as everyone was asleep. That was until a scream rang out, jolting Lance and Keith awake.

"Sofia." Keith whispered.

Lance shot out of their room and charged down to the girls room.

"Stop! Please stop!" She screamed.

Lance shot forward, stopping Sofia from kicking.

"Sofia! Sofia!" He called out shaking her awake.

Sofia quickly shoved Lance away and backed herself into a corner, pulling her blankets up to her face. "Don't hurt me. Please." She whimpered.

"Sofia. It's dad." Lance said gently.

"Daddy?" She asked peeking over the edge.

Lance nodded.

Sofia slowly moved and curled into Lance. "I'm sorry. For waking you up." She whispered.

"It's okay." Lance said. "Are you alright?"

"It was just a nightmare." Sofia replied. "A nightmare that just felt real."

Lance frowned as he rubbed the 14 year olds back.

"I don't want to be alone." Sofia said. "I don't want to be alone."

"Mom? Dad?" A tired Georgia asked standing in the doorway. "What's going on?"

"I'm sorry if I woke you up G." Sofia told her. "I just had a nightmare."

"Was it about..?"

Sofia nodded.

"I'll stay with you for the night." Georgia said, moving forward.

"Thank you."

Keith and Lance left the room once Sofia and Georgia got curled into the bed.

"I really want to kill that kid." Lance growled.

"Don't even try to." Keith yawned getting back into bed. "Georgia already wants to."

Lance smirked getting an idea.

"Don't think about teaming up with her." Keith warned him, like he knew what Lance was planning.

Lance pouted. "Fine."

"Good. Now get your ass over so we can go back to bed." Keith mumbled.

"Yes sir."

~~~~~~~~~~

Sofia sat in her room with her blanket pulled over her head.

Georgia was out with Chris and her twin brothers were playing Minecraft.

Keith was in the kitchen as his sister busted through the door.

"Keith!" She complained. "I'm so bored."

"Why hello to you to Kora." Keith said. "Don't you have work today?"

"Nope. No clients or anything." The girl replied before peeking into the living room. "What are the boys doing home?"

Kora had become a therapist. She helped kids and teens with many things. Depression, suicide, their pasts. Anything. It was very suiting for her considering what she had went through when she was younger.

"Suspended." Keith stated. "All four of my children are suspended from school."

"What? How?! Today would've been their second day of school!" Kora exclaimed.