Chapter 11

Let the drama and stuff begin!

Unedited

Enjoy~~

"She didn't tell you?"

Georgia stood at Melissa's door. It was Saturday afternoon and Sofia wasn't answering her phone.

"I knew she wasn't going to tell her parents, but I thought she would've at least told you. Considering how close you guys are." Melissa spoke.

"Tell me what?" Georgia asked with narrowed eyes.

"She was going to some party with Juno." Melissa answered.

"Who's party?"

"Chad Owen's." Melissa responded.

"No, no no." Georgia pulled her hair and began to walk away. "Thanks, Melissa."

"Wait!" Melissa stopped her. "I'm going with you!"

Georgia opened her mouth to protest but Melissa stopped her.

"Don't try to stop me."

Georgia sighed and nodded. "Okay. Fine."

Melissa quickly pulled on her shoes and shut the door behind her.

They walked in silence as they headed to Chad's house.

"That's the house." Melissa pointed.

"Wait." Georgia knelt down and picked up Sofia's necklace. "This is Sofia's. She wouldn't just drop it. Something's wrong."

"Alex! Alex!" Melissa called out, seeing the boy walk out of Chad's house.

"Have you seen Sofia!?" They asked in sync.

"Wait, you haven't seen her!?" Georgia exclaimed.

"No! Not since last night when.. when..."

"When what?" Georgia demanded.

"When we found Juno kissing Jessica Woods." Alex pulled his hair. "She walked out of the house, said she was going home and not to follow."

Georgia's heart slammed against her chest as anger rose inside her. "I'm going to kill her."

"Wait Georgia! We need to find Sofia first! Then we can kill Juno!" Melissa stopped her.

"I'm going back to my house." Georgia said. "You two are coming with me."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sofia groaned as she woke up.

Her wrists were tied to the arms of a chair as her legs were tied to the legs of the chair. Her eyes widened, as panic filled her and she struggled to get untied.

"Glad to see you're awake."

A female and male walked into the room. A grin on the girls face.

"Who are you?" Sofia asked.

"I'm Alice, this is my brother Jared." Alice answered.

"Why am I-"

"Here? Well, personally, we have no clue. But he should be here soon so he can answer your questions."

He? Who the hell were they talking about?

"Alice, Jared. You two did a wonderful job."

Sofia's blood ran cold and she went pale as she recognized the male who walked into the room. It was the male who her parents warned her about.