Chapter 12

Quick change! Instead of 72 hours it's now 144 hours (Six days instead of three)

Italics will be what's happening in the video/live feed.

Warnings: Mention of torture.

Unedited

Enjoy~~

Just like Lotor said, a laptop arrived at the door with a live feed of the Sofia. The only thing that changed was that they had gagged Sofia.

The adults were gathered around the laptop as time flew. It's been an hour since Liam went missing, and he still wasn't in the room with Sofia.

"They could be putting him in a separate room." Shiro said. "Those two are smart and could plan something."

"But does Lotor know that?" Ryan asked.

"Wait." Keith spoke. "Something's wrong."

Sofia's eyes widened as she pulled against the ropes wrapped around her wrists. She let out a scream as tears pricked the corner of her eyes.

"What the hell is going on?" Lance asked, horrified. He gripped onto the back of the chair as he and Keith watched.

Alice put a chair behind Sofia as Jared hooked up another camera in the room. Lotor then walked in, Liam thrown over his shoulder.

Sofia managed to get the gag off of her mouth.

"Let him go!" She shouted. "Do whatever you want with me! But please, please let my baby brother go."

"Not happening Kid." Jared spoke harshly.

"Lowlife scum." Sofia spat. "You're all sick. Every single last one of you!"

"Did she just quote that anime the two of you watch?" Lance asked turning to Keith.

"That's my girl."

"I think we already know that." Alice said with a sigh.

"Shut them up." Lotor ordered. "Then do your job!"

"Yes sir."

A shriek came from the laptop and Keith's hand shot to his mouth. Lance's grip on the back of the chair tightened so much that you could hear a crack from the chair.

"I'm going to kill them." Lance growled. His grip on the chair growing tighter with every hit that landed on Sofia. "I'll kill them all."

The chair split broke under the pressure, making Keith jump a bit.

"Georgia!"

"No think of it Eren! Use that brain of yours!" Georgia snapped, getting her things on.

"What are you doing?" Keith asked.

"Juno has to have something to do with this." Georgia answered.

"How?" Eren asked.

"Sofia was kidnapped when she left the party." Georgia explained. "But knowing Sofia, she wouldn't leave without Juno."

"Yeah but Juno-"

"Eren, think about it! Juno was helping them out! She needed a way to get Sofia to leave without her! It was a trap!" Georgia said.

"But Juno is well Juno. She doesn't let anyone tell her what to do." Eren replied.

"Which is why, she had to be blackmailed or something." Georgia sighed. "Just listen, I'm going to go and talk to Juno."