Epilogue

I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I did! This made me a little emotional but here it is!

For the last time,

Unedited 

Enjoy~~~

~10 years later~

"Keith, I'm old." Lance whined. "Georgia and Chris are engaged and live on their own. Sofia and Juno are now living together, and the twins have jobs!" 

"It's okay daddy!"  Hunter giggled. "I'm still here." 

"But you'll leave me too." Lance pouted. 

"I'll stay with you forever!" 

Keith chuckled. "Come on you two. If you want to beat everyone to the beach then-" 

Lance and Hunter shot off of the couch. 

"Come on Daddy!" Hunter ordered. "We must win!" 

"Right!" 

. . . . . 

"Oh my gosh, I'm so nervous." Georgia paced around her and Chris's house. 

"Baby, relax." Chris sighed. "Everything is going to be okay." 

"My dads going to kill you." Georgia said, hands on her cheeks. 

Chris got up off of the bed, going over to Georgia. "Stop it, he's not going to be killing anyone. Everything is going to be fine, I promise." 

"Okay, I'm ready." 

~~~~~~~

"Sofia!" 

The girl turned around, only to be tackled into a hug. "Hello Hunter." 

"Will you go swimming with me!? And build a sandcastle!?" Hunter asked. 

"Of course I will." Sofia chuckled, ruffling the girls hair. 

"Hunter! You can't run off like that!" Keith scolded, walking up to them. 

"Sorry Mommy." Hunter apologized. 

Sofia's arms wrapped around Keith. "She's fine." She giggled. 

"You know I worry." Keith sighed. 

"I know." 

"Sofia Elizabeth McClain!" 

Sofia winced at the sound of her father's voice.

"Yes dad?"

"I order you to go back to a baby right now!" 

Keith groaned. "Your father is very upset about you all growing up." 

"Dad is still a child." 

Keith turned around to face Georgia who stood with a grin on her face. 

"You too Georgia-Grace!" 

Laughter was heard as Eren walked over, his boyfriend walking beside him. 

When Eren went to college he met Jake Miller. They had met through studying in the library. 

"I'm sorry dad, but I don't think anyone has the power to get younger." Eren laughed as his father set up the area. 

"I'll find away."

"Where's Liam, Mira and Marco?" Georgia asked. 

Liam finally met his soulmate, 3 years after everything ended with Lotor. Mirajane, nickname Mira, after high school ended, they had their son Marco. Liam was the first one to have a kid.