Chapter 30

Just a reminder that in my books, Keith's dad's name is Heith.

Unedited

Enjoy~~~

"Sofia." A voice whispered. "Sofia."

Sofia, who was confused, swirled around, trying to figure out who it was.

"Hello?"

Why wasn't she back where she was suppose to be? Why couldn't she see Keith or Lance? Where was she?

"Sofia."

A man? But who?

"Turn around."

Sofia whipped around, facing the person with wide eyes. "Grandpa H." She breathed.

Heith smiled. "Hello, Sofia."

"I don't understand. I thought I was suppose to wake up, whatever that means."

"You are, but I needed to talk to you before you left." Heith's smile dropped. "I have to warn you before something happens."

"What is it?" Sofia questioned.

"Lotor is after Lance, I'm sure you already knew that." Heith started. "But there's much more that you need to know."

Sofia sat on the ground her legs crossing as the scenery changed. The white room turned into a field, purple orchids filled the area as Heith moved and sat in front of Heith.

"Sofia, you need to know, someone's going to die, and you need to be the one to prevent it."

. . . .

"Look at me, my names Lance! I'm the schools bad boy!"

Georgia and Eren busted into laughter as Liam wore Lance's leather jacket.

"I'll beat anyone up!"

Georgia and Eren's laughter came to an immediate stop as Lance stood in the doorway without Liam noticing.

"Lowhore! You may be my cousin! But I am so much better than you! I'll destroy you!"

"Wow, are you going to be the next bad boy?" Lance asked, watching with amusement as Liam quickly took the jacket off and tossed it across the room.

"Oh, um Hey dad!" Liam said, avoiding Lance's eyes.

"I asked you to grab a sweater for Hunter." Lance chuckled. "Guess I should've hid that jacket better."

Georgia and Eren let out small laughs.

"Come on, they took the feeding tube out of Sofia, they're thinking she's going to wake up."

~~~~

Keith held Sofia's hand as his rested on the edge of the bed. His eyes were heavy, bags rested under them. He hasn't been sleeping, if he did, it was only for an hour or so.

"Keith."

The male slowly looked up, facing his mother.

"Hi." He said hoarsely.

Krolia frowned. "You haven't been sleeping have you? When was the last time you ate?"

Keith just shrugged and looked back down at Sofia.

"Keith." Krolia sighed. "I know it's hard right now, but you need to take care of yourself."

"I'm fine." Keith muttered.