Chapter 27

Updates! Updates!

I'm just in the mood for writing, it's a good, night? Day? I don't know, it's almost seven in the morning, I haven't slept yet.

Unedited

Enjoy~~

"They were caught." Rosa spoke. "They have Kora and Georgia with them as well. That was all I heard."

"Shit." Lance hissed.

"We need to find them!" Keith said.

"But how?" Alec asked. "We don't even know where to start."

The room went silent before Eren spoke.

"Liam? That look on your face. You have an idea don't you?"

Liam nodded. "Are you okay with kidnapping and interrogation?"

"What kind of crazy idea do you have?" Kaleb asked with wide eyes.

"Well...."

. . . .

"Sofia, hold in there." Georgia pleaded, brushing the girls hair.

"Am I dying?" Sofia asked in a jokingly matter, blood beginning to fall from her mouth like drool.

"Now's not the time to joke." Alice said, putting pressure on the girls wound.

Jared had ended up taking his shirt off, using it as some sort of bandage to use.

"Don't you have a phone or something?"

"No, everything was taken off of us." Georgia answered.

"Not everything." Jared said, holding up a marker. "I hid this in my pants."

"A marker?"

"You have a soulmate right?" Alice asked Georgia, who nodded. "Try to reach them. Tell them what's going on."

Georgia nodded and grabbed the marker.

"She didn't mean it right?" Sofia whispered. "Juno didn't mean it all."

When nobody answered, Sofia let out a dry laugh.

"I'm so stupid. I need to learn to listen to others more often."

"Sofia-"

"No, it's fine." Sofia mumbled. "I was warned multiple times, but I didn't believe anyone."

"Sofia, just take it easy okay?" Kora sighed.

"Well, when you're on the blink of death-"

"I can't believe you ate my donuts!" Georgia exclaimed, changing the subject quickly, knowing Sofia could be easily distracted.

"I was hungry." Sofia defended herself. "And donuts were the only thing to satisfy me."

"You could've asked!"

~~~~~

A tingle shot up Chris's arm, but he ignored it, trying to think of a plan.

"Chris! Chris! Your arm!" Zoey pointed.

"Yeah? It's an arm, what about it?"

"You dingbutt! Georgia is writing to you!" Zoey shouted, catching everyone's attention.

"Lotor found out the truth, we're locked in the basement. He stabbed Sof-ia." Chris read, moving his arm so he could read the rest. "Sofia's bleeding out, not sure how long she has until she passes out from bloo- That's it. Hang on."