Chapter 6

Unedited

Enjoy~~~~

"Welcome home sir."

An evil grin appeared on the 'Sirs' face. "Did you do as I asked?"

"Yes sir. Keith and Lance now have five children. Four of them in their teenage years, one a little girl who seems to about 8 months old."

"All easy targets I presume?"

"Well, not the second oldest. She is around Juno Silver. The daughter of Lloyd Silver."

The white hair male let out a growl at the name. "Interesting."

"Shall I call the others sir? To let them know you have returned."

"Please do so. We have things to do."

~~~~~~~~~

"Sofia!"

The girl ignored her name being called as she packed up her things.

"Sofia! God dammit Sofia!"

Her older sister grabbed her shoulder, making her turn around to face her. "What the hell were you doing earlier!? Ditching class, Sofia!"

Sofia shrugged Georgia's hand off. "So what. Mom and Dad won't find out."

"They call home Sofia!"

"Not when I get a late slip." Sofia smirked. "You can tell them I ditched class, they won't believe you."

"What is going on with you?" Georgia asked. "You're not Sofia."

"I'm done trying to be someone you want me to be." Sofia muttered. "And if you can't deal with that, then don't bother being around me."

"I was just trying to look out for you." Georgia said.

"Well stop." Sofia told her, slamming her locker door shut. "I'm not a little kid."

Georgia let out a groan as Sofia walked away.

"She such a-"

"Watch it. That's your sister you're talking about."

"It's your fault!" Georgia snapped turning around to face Juno. "If she didn't meet you, she wouldn't be this way!"

"It's not my fault. It was her decision to stay. I had tried to warn her but she didn't listen." Juno sighed. "But, I'm sure she just needed some space from her older sister who is very over protective. She probably couldn't breath with how close you are to her."

"I was looking out for her!" Georgia defended.

"Why, because she doesn't have a soulmate?" Juno rolled her eyes. "That girl can protect herself just fine. She doesn't need someone breathing down her neck every single second of the day."

Georgia grew angry with the girl in front of her. "You don't know anything!"

Juno shrugged. "Whatever. As much as I would love to argue with you. I have a pretty girl named Sofia waiting for me."

"You leave her alone!" Georgia said, watching as Juno walked away. "She doesn't need someone like you in her life!"

"And just what makes you think that?" Juno turned around. "I've been the one to comfort Sofia ever since your dumb argument began. I've been the person she came to, to rant. I've become her shoulder to cry on. And what have you been doing? Oh that's right, you've became the reason tears rolled down her face. If anything, she's better off without you."

Georgia's mouth opened and closed, trying to find something to say as Juno walked away.

Juno was right....