Chapter 10

Unedited

Enjoy~~~

"Juno Silver."

Juno stopped in her tracks and turned to face a male and woman.

"Who are you?"

"The names Alice, this is Jared." The female introduced. "You need to do something for us."

Juno narrowed her eyes, suspicious. "And why should I?"

"Because, you'll be able to see your father again."

. . . . .

The house felt so empty to Sofia. Without the sound of Kosmo's barking or nails clicking on the hard wood floor, it was just quiet.

Sofia let out a sigh as she got ready for school, it was Friday. She didn't know how she was going to survive the weekend without her favorite puppy.

She wrapped her paw shaped necklace around her neck and threw on a black t-shirt, that ended underneath her belly button, with black skinny jeans. She threw on a leather jacket and quickly brushed her hair. She then plugged her headphones into her phone.

She walked out into the living room, Keith's and Lance's eyes widening at the sight.

"What are you wearing?" Lance asked.

"Um, clothes?"

"Nope, absolutely not." Lance shook his head. "Go and change."

"Lance." Keith sighed. "We agreed that as long as the shirt wasn't above her belly button, she could wear it. Just leave it alone."

Lance groaned. "Fine."

Sofia let out a small smile before she put her headphones in her ears. She waved goodbye to her parents and then left the house.

My Chemical Romance blasted in her ears, as she walked down the street towards her school. Unaware of the presence behind her.

"How do we know Juno will do as we asked?" Jared asked.

"Wouldn't you do anything to see our father again?" Alice answered, watching as Sofia walked to school. "Because I sure as hell would."

Sofia pulled out an earphone as she entered the school, arms wrapped around her waist.

"Hey, Juno." Sofia giggled, turning in her arms to face her girlfriend.

"Hi." Juno whispered.

"You alright?" Sofia asked.

Juno nodded and let go of Sofia. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Sofia smiled with a slight nod, as if to say, Okay.

"So, there's this party tonight." Juno spoke. "You wanna go?"

Sofia bit her lip as the two walked towards her locker. "I don't know..."

"Oh come on, Sof." Juno said. "It'll be fun~"

"Okay." Sofia gave in. "When?"

"I'll meet you down at the park around 8?" Juno answered. "I have a feeling that if I come to your house, you won't be able to go."

Sofia chuckled. "Yeah, Georgia wouldn't let me. I'll just ask to sleep over at a friends. Like Melissa's."

Melissa, a friend of Sofia's. She was actually one of the friends that Georgia liked.

Juno nodded. "That will work. Then you can just spend the night at my place."

"Sounds like a plan." Sofia grinned.