Chapter 34

I started watching Haikyu!! And can I just say, why haven't I watched this sooner?

Italics = Flashbacks

Unedited

Enjoy~~

Days have passed and the house never felt so empty.

Keith sat at the dining room table, a glass filled with water in front of him. He hasn't touched it, it's been there for hours.

"Keith."

The male looked up to see his sister. She pulled out a chair, taking a seat.

"I know you're worried." She spoke gently. "But he's okay."

"Where do you think they are?" Keith asked, looking at the map in front of him. "Are they still in town? Did they leave?"

Kora went quiet. She didn't know what to say.

"Hey mom, Aunt Kora." Sofia greeted entering the room.

"Morning Sof." Keith replied. "You talk with Juno yet?"

Sofia nodded. "I did. I guess you could say we're friends or something."

"At least you're getting along." Keith sighed.

Sofia went to walk into the kitchen before she came to a sudden stop.

"Something's wrong." She spoke.

"Sofia? What are you talking about?"

"I don't know." Sofia said. "It's this feeling I get every now and then. And every time I get it, something always happens. It doesn't go away, I can't shake it off."

The girl walked into the kitchen, opening up the freezer.

Keith and Kora looked at each other, wondering what was going to happen. Was someone going to get hurt? Was Lance okay?

A cry came from the kitchen making Keith shoot up. Georgia booked it into the Kitchen, a baseball bat in hand, her brothers following with wooden spoons just as the rest of the family arrived.

"Sofia!? What's wrong?!"

Sofia turned around holding up a note and pictures, a broken window behind her.

"Why does he want everyone?" Sofia asked. "Why can't he just stop? Was dad not enough?"

"What are you talking about?" Liam questioned.

Sofia handed the note to Keith.

"To my dearest Keith.

Want the attacks to stop on your kids? Want them to be safe?

You know what I want. WHO I want.

Sofia will bring you to the spot we met at the other night, you will come with me or lose a kid, it's your choice of course.

I'll see you soon. "

"You can't go." Sofia told him. "You can't. He already has Dad! We can't lose you too!"

"This isn't up for discussion, Sofia." Keith said firmly.

"Yes it is!" Sofia argued. "We're giving into everything he says! Everything he wants!"

"Your lives are on the line." Keith snapped. "That's why we are giving into anything and everything he says."

"And when will it all end, mom?" Sofia asked. "When will he stop asking? When will he stop demanding, threatening?"