Chapter 3

A little info on Juno.

Full name: Juno Silver

Height: 5'7. She's very tall for her age.

Age: 16, a year older than Sofia.

Appearance: Long pixie cut hair dyed a baby blue. Her eyes an Emerald Green. She has a nose piercing. She also has a few freckles covering her cheeks.

Personality: Juno is cold hearted to most people, She can also appear to be a little cocky, she is known as one of the bad girls in the school, often ditching class, disobeying the teachers orders etc. But when it comes to Sofia, she is over protective of the girl and has a soft side that only Sofia knows about.

How she met Sofia: During the summer, the town had their fair going on. Sofia accidentally ran into Juno when trying to escape Georgia, who was trying to get her on the Zipper. Juno was a little rude to Sofia for the first minute, but Sofia managed to break down a few walls. Juno had taken a liking to the 15 year old and has tried to be around her as much as possible.

Unedited

Enjoy~~~

~A week later~

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Lance asked Sofia, concern written on his face. They stood in front of the school.

Sofia took a deep breath. "Not really. But I'll have to go back at some point."

"Just stay with-"

"Stay with Chris, Georgia and the twins, I know." Sofia sighed.

"And-"

"If they aren't around attempt to defend myself as I shout for help." Sofia interrupted. "Don't worry Dad, I'll be sure to kick some as-butt."

"Why must you be like Keith?" Lance muttered, shaking his head.

Sofia shrugged and pecked Lance's cheek. "By Dad. Love you."

"Love you too."

Sofia grabbed her bag, throwing the strap on her shoulder as she walked into the school.

"Sofia McClain?"

"Dude, I heard she slammed some chicks head into a locker! I don't know if that's scary or hot!"

"Don't listen to them."

Sofia jumped, surprised.

"Sorry." Juno chuckled.

"It's alright." Sofia smiled at her.

"Oh shit! The Freshman is with the Sophomore!"

"That's Juno Silver! She's like one of the scariest and badass Sophomore. Stay away from her!"

Juno sighed and looked down at Sofia. "I'm not scary am I Sof?"

Sofia shrugged. "To others, yes. But I don't find you scary."

"I think you should be scared of me." Juno muttered, her tone getting darker and colder. She was hoping it would scare the girl in front of her, but it did the exact opposite.

Sofia giggled and patted the blue hair girls cheek. "So scary." She teased before walking away.

From afar, Georgia stood next to her soulmate, watching Sofia and Juno.

"Who is that?"

"That's Juno Silver." Chris turned to Georgia. "You can't let Sofia near Juno, Georgia."