Chapter 36

Warning: Mentions of Torture, blood. May need tissues..?

Unedited

Enjoy~~

"Don't touch her!"

Anger.

"It's going to be okay, Daddy."

Terrified.

"Take me! Just don't hurt her! Please!"

Heartbroken.

Zethrid ignored the fathers please as their grip tightened around Sofia's arm in a bruising grip making the girl tear up.

"I'll be okay." She whimpered.

Helpless.

Zethrid dragged Sofia out of the cell, while Lance watched. The door slammed shut and Lance's grip tightened on the bars.

Regret.

. . . .

"I should've killed him." Ryan whispered. "I should've killed him 16 years ago."

Guilt.

"Don't blame yourself." Rosa scolded. "None of us seen this coming."

Pain.

Juno flinched in her spot, a tingly sensation ran through her body.

Wrong.

"Juno?" Zoey asked, placing a hand on the girls shoulder. "Are you okay?"

Worried.

"Somethings wrong." Juno mumbled. "Somethings wrong with Sofia."

"What do you mean?" Keith questioned, his hands gripping the table.

"I don't know."

. . . .

Help.

Sofia's cries made Lance flinch with every scream. He couldn't do anything but listen.

Lotor had lost it.

Insane.

Nobody understood what happened, he got out of jail, more insane then ever. Not even Lotor would go this far.

Why did she have to come? Why couldn't she, for once, not listen to anybody?

"No! No! Please don't!" Sofia pleaded as she watched Lotor pick up a knife, a psycho smile taking over his face.

He walked over to her, twirling the knife in hand.

"Lotor." Someone spoke up. "Aren't you going to far? She's just a kid."

Lotor's head whipped around to glare at the person who spoke. "Do you want to be next?"

Lloyd stood on the sidelines, his arms crossed. This was his daughter's soulmate.

Pete stood next to him, a grin on his face.

"Now this is entertainment."

Lloyd eyes turned into a glare while he looked at Pete. He couldn't let this go on any longer.

Lotor's knife dragged down Sofia's arm, blood dripped down her arm making Sofia whimper at the sight.

His hand moved to her face, pleased when her eyes widened.

"No!" She cried, struggling against the chains around her.

His smirk grew as he dragged the knife down her cheek, he made the cut deep enough where it was going to scar.