Chapter 38

You'll need this in a bit, because I am terrible at explaining, but this how I imagined Lance to be chained.

This chapter is... I don't know what to put for warnings.

Unedited

Enjoy~~~

"He'll be okay." Sofia soothed herself, rocking back and forth, her knees against her chest, arms wrapped around them. "He'll be right back. He's going to be okay. I'm going to be okay." She paused. "I'm not going to be okay."

Lloyd stared at her, wondering what to say. How was he to comfort her?

Zethrid had come in, taking Lance away, despite Sofia's cries.

"Sofia, your daddy is as tough as they can get." Lloyd spoke, softly. "He's going to be okay."

. . . . .

"They took Lance."

Keith tensed up as he glared at the bodies in front of them. "Where?" He growled.

"Looking now."

Shiro motioned for them to continue through out the house, knocking anyone they seen.

"Narti!" Liam slammed against the wall, peeking around the corner.

"I can take them." Georgia scoffed.

"Not yet." Keith hissed, his arm stopping her from leaving.

"There are four more people heading this way." Liam reported. "What do we do?"

"Ryan." Shiro muttered. "Ready?"

The male nodded, pulling away from the wall.

"Georgia, you want to take Narti on?" Ryan asked, watching his niece nod. "Well, let's go."

"Ryan-"

"Keith, relax." Shiro mumbled. "We'll be with her. She'll be okay."

Letting out a heavy sigh, Keith dropped his arm.

"We found Lance." Pidge spoke.

"Where?"

"In the basement, looks to be some sort of torture area."

"Keith, Liam, Matt, Adam, go get Sofia, Lloyd and Lance." Shiro instructed, as Ryan counted down from three.

"Be careful." Hailey warned them. "It looks like Lotor has three or four others. One being Pete."

"Copy."

Ryan, Georgia and Shiro shot forward, attacking those who had appeared around the corner.

"Go now!"

"How do we get down to the basement?" Matt questioned as they ran off. "I don't exactly see stairs."

"Take a right turn in 3, 2 , 1 turn!"

Doing as they were told, they ran to the right, and came to a sudden stop.

There were 2 males who stood at the table, eating. Their heads shot to the side where the group stood.

"Oh hi." Matt waved at the people who slowly got up from the table. "Sorry to interrupt."

Keith and Matt shot forward, their fists raised.

They managed to quickly hit the other two, causing them to fall to the ground. Keith raised his foot, slamming it down on the males face without a care in the world, while Matt just sent another punch to the others head.