Chapter 18

You may want to listen to the song above ;)

Songs:

Bad Romance by Halestorm

Arcade by Duncan Laurence.

The song Arcade by Duncan Laurence belongs to him! I just borrowed the lyrics and stuff... This song is amazing!

Bold = Eren

Italics = Sofia

Both = Eren and Sofia

Italics also mean flashbacks! Trust me, you'll know when it's the song or when it's a flashback.

Unedited

Enjoy~~~

"Wait, we need two songs?"

The stage person nodded. "That's how it works. Two songs per group/person. You'll perform two songs. You're goal, obviously, is to impress the Judges."

Liam furrowed his eyebrows. "This is a weird talent show."

.. . .

"Sofia." Georgia asked calmly while looking over at her sister. "Are you sure you want to perform this song?"

Sofia nodded.

"Hang on, let me rephrase what G just said." Liam spoke up. "Are you going to be okay while singing it?"

Sofia nodded once again. "I'm positive."

"The lyrics are amazing." Eren breathed, looking over the pages in his hands. "Sofia, did you write this?"

Sofia blushed and looked away. "Maybe."

"Well." Liam shrugged. "Let's get practicing."

~~~

The teenagers took their places on the stage, feeling the crowds eyes as they did so.

Eren and Georgia had their guitars in their hands as they took their places beside Sofia who was in the middle while Liam, took a seat on to the stool at the drumkits.

Georgia took a breath, catching Keith's eyes in the audience. The male smiled and gave her a thumbs up, making her feel better.

Than she started playing. Liam soon joined in, his drumsticks hitting the drums.

Then Eren began to sing and play at the same time.

Want your bad romance

I want your ugly

I want your disease

I want your everything

As long as it's free

I want your love (I want your love) love love love

I want your love (I want your love I want your love)

Eren's eyes wandered around, looking out at the huge crowd in front of him as he sang.

I want your drama

The touch of your hand

I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand

I want your love (I want your love) love love love

I want your love (I want your love I want your love)

You know that I want you

And you know that I need you