Chapter 39

Well that took me less time then I expected, having all my books moved over here... Not gonna lie, I was like stressed out when I realized my account was going to be deleted, then I couldn't change my email I was super upset. 

I want to thank my sister though, because if it wasn't for her, none of my books would be here and I would have gave up. But thanks to her and her encouragement, all the books have been moved here. 

Unedited

Enjoy~~

"I knew I could kick Narti's ass, but Zethrid's?" Georgia mumbled.

Her and Chris were currently standing in the shadows at the top of the stairs.

"We should call Krolia and Kolivan." Chris replied. "There has to be more inside."

"You're right." Georgia said, before her cheeks went red as she realized something. "I um, I forgot my phone."

"I know." Chris reached into his pocket, pulling out the girls phone. "I grabbed it for you."

"What would I do without you?" Georgia asked, taking the phone and calling her grandmother.

Chris just shrugged and went back to watching Zethrid.

"I know what you're calling for, we're outside."

Georgia blinked. "That was fast."

"We were worried. So we kind of stayed a bit aways." Krolia spoke.

"I'll meet you at the front."

Georgia hung up the phone and grabbed Chris's arm. "Come on."

As she walked, she seen a gun laying on the floor. One that was very recognizable.

"It has one bullet. That one bullet is for Lotor."

. . .

The room was silent.

Reject Lance, and save them.

Why was he thinking about this? He knew what the answer was, he needed to do it.

"Keith. You have to." Lance spoke. "Just do it."

Keith swallowed the ball in his throat, staring at the male and his children.

Sofia and Eren shook their heads.

"Don't give in." Sofia told him. "You can't."

He wasn't going to let them die, he couldn't. They still had a whole life in front of them.

"Oh, I believe I should add in that Lance dies no matter what." Lotor added.

"Then what's the point of rejecting him?" Keith asked.

Lotor thought for a moment. "For my entertainment." He answered.

"You really are sick." Hailey spoke up. "Like I think you need to be put in a mental hospital."

"Why thank you."

"It wasn't a complement dipshit." Hailey rolled her eyes.

Lotor just shrugged.

"Man this shit is so boring." Pete groaned. "Can we hurry this up?"

"Well Keith?"

Keith and Lance met eyes.

Lance nodded slowly. "Do it."

"I love you." Keith told him.

"I love you too." Lance replied. "Now do it."