Chapter 4

Unedited

Enjoy~~

"Just talk to her."

"She needs to know."

"Wait, why do I have to tell her?" Georgia asked her brothers. "Why can't you guys do it?"

"Because she'll listen to you." Liam answered.

"What are you three talking about? And where's Sofia?" Keith asked, walking into the living room. "Oh my- Where's Sofia!?"

"Calm down, Mom." Eren said. "Sofia is at the park, we were told to let you know."

"Okay." Keith said, relieved. "Who is she with?"

"One of her friends from school." Georgia grumbled, arms crossed.

"What's with the tone and the face? Georgia-Grace are you jealous that Sofia isn't hanging out with you anymore?" Keith teased.

"No, I'm worried." Georgia spoke, peaking out the window. "Sofia's hanging out with a bad crowd."

"What kind of bad crowd?" Keith asked concerned. "Like the drug types, oh please tell me she isn't getting into drugs."

The twins and Georgia shared a look before looking away, avoiding Keith.

"Well...." Liam winced. "Maybe...?"

"Oh my lord." Keith said rubbing his temples.

"I don't think she understands." Georgia sighed.

"She likes likes this girl named Juno. Who is in the bad crowd." Eren spoke up. "Georgia's going to talk to her once she gets home."

"Sh, she's here." Georgia hissed, ending all conversation.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" Keith asked as Sofia walked in the door.

"Something to do with noodles." Georgia grinned. "Please."

"Sounds delicious!"

"Ah!"

Keith let out a sigh and turned to face his sister. "I forgot you were here." He mumbled.

"Keith how could you!" Kora gasped dramatically.

"I'm sorry!" Keith defended. "I'll make it up to you by making Spaghetti."

Kora's face lit up and she wrapped her arms around her brother. "You're the best Keef!"

"I know. Now let go." Keith muttered. The teenagers laughed.

"Aunt Kora, are you sure you're 20?" Sofia asked.

"Hm, I think so." Kora replied.

"Sofia we need to talk." Georgia whispered to her and grabbed Sofia's arm.

"Okay?"

Georgia dragged Sofia down to the basement, next to a punching bag.

"What's up?"

"It's about Juno." Georgia started.

"Isn't she awesome! She's very brave and hot!" Sofia blushed, looking away. "I really like her."

"Yeah, um." Georgia took a deep breath. "You need to stop hanging out with her."

"What?"

"Sof, I'm only looking out for you. And that girl isn't someone you should be with, she's just trying to get in your pants and then leave you right after."

"No she's not." Sofia argued. "You don't know her at all! You're just jealous that I don't hang out with you anymore!"

"Sofi-"