chapter 9

Elena zipped her a bag up. She went to Sky's room.

"Bye baby"

Elena went to her room tears were coming down her face. She didn't want to leave but she couldnt stay. For her own sanity she had to. This was all becoming to much for her. She grabbed her bag wiping her tears.

"You really gonna leave" Elena turned around and seen Kol standing by the doorway.

"Kol I can't stay here i can't do this me and Davina keep butting heads and she's taking it to far maybe she was right maybe i should have gotten rid of Sky it would have stopped me from ruining everyone's life"

"Your not ruining everyone's life your going through a hard time with everything its not your fault"

"It is i got pregnant and right away people came after me Davina hates me and you love her she can raise Sky with you i got to get away"

"Your just gonna leave her leave her here she won't be able to live without you Elena" Kol said. He walked closer to her"She needs her mother don't leave"

Elena sighed. She had been hoping not to run into him."I can't take this anymore Davina hates me she doesn't like Sky because i'm her mom we've been arguing since i got here i'm putting a strain between you two and i can't do that Davina can be her mom "

"Elena your her mom you don't have to leave"

"But i do she's insecure about me being here and i'm starting to think she has a right to be if i leave no more problems you get your daughter she'll be safe." Tears were still flowing down her face she hadn't wanted to run into him for this reason she didn't trust herself around him"She'll be safe here i know she'll be but i can't be here "

"Elena don't leave i wouldn't make it a day without you here"

She knew it was wrong to leave her daughter. But she had to she had to protect herself. She knew he loved Davina and there was nothing that she could do about that. And she wasn't going to hurt herself."Yes you would from the day she met you she loved you she'll be fine without me she has aunts she has uncles she doesn't need me around"

"I broke up with her this morning what she did was wrong. But don't leave Skylar needs you here. I don't think i'll be able to parent her by myself."
--

Rebekah was sitting on the steps outside when Caroline and Bonnie came up.

"What are you doing here" Bonnie asked.

"You were going to help her leave why would you two even agree to that" Rebekah said. She knew it wasn;t there fault but she didn't want Elena to leave.

"I tried to reason with her how did you even figure it out" Bonnie said.

"Cami figured it out and me and Kol came he's in there talking with her why is she trying to leave anyway" Rebekah said.

Caroline and Bonnie sat down next to her."Cause she's tired of it she feels as if she's doing the thing she has been saying she's not here to do stealing him" Bonnie said,

"He broke up with Davina this morning i was there" Caroline said.

"He what" Bonnie said. She never knew that Caroline could be so stupid."You didn't think to tell Elena that today"

"No i should have" Caroline said.

"How long has he been in there" Bonnie asked.

"Ten minutes" Rebekah said,

"You want them together don't you" Caroline asked.

"Honestly i've never seen my brother change this much for anyone he hasn't killed a tourist since they got here he may have been with Davina but he spent most his time with Elena and Skylar" Rebekah said. She was happy to see her brother so happy."But they need to be able to know each other first,"

"I tried to talk her out of it i told her she couldn't run from her feelings she can't take this anymore" Bonnie said.

"I wouldn't have been able to either not without seriously hurting Davina" Rebekah said

The door opened and Elena walked out holding Skylar the three turned and looked at her"So what are you doing" Caroline said

"I'm staying" Elena said.

"Thank god"

--

The next chapter will be a flashback chapter. Of different ones.

But i got an idea dealing with compulsion. A sneak peak of how he compels her in the next chapter.

What would y'all like to see for the future of this book i love y'all idea's and your feedback and incorporating them into the story

Should Elena become a vampire witch or both

what things would y'all like to see with them

how do y'all think they should get together when they do