chapter 13

(I know usually Hayley could sense this but for the sake of me turning her and getting her memories back i had to rush it.  But it will get better)

Elena got into  Hayley's car with Sky."Are you ok."

"I wanted to kill her today." Elena siad. She was not having a good day. She was really mad.

"Everything will be fine" Hayley said.

"How do we know that" Elena asked.

"We don't but we have to hope everything will be fine" Hayley said.

"Yeah i felt so bad all the things that made me want to leave in the first place just resurfaced." Elena said.

Hayley was about to reply but before she could the car started on fire."What thehell."

"Get them out of here" Elena said. She would rather they be safe then her,"Now Hayley."

Hayley grabbed Hope and Skylar and vamped out. Elena tried to get her seatbelt off but it was stuck. The car flipped over and with that she was dead.

Hayley arrived at the compound to see all the siblings talking."I need help."

"Whats wrong" Rebekah asked.

"Someone hexed my car. She couldn't get her seatbelt off neither could i. She told me to get them out of there" Haylye teared.

Rebekah pulled out her phone and called Tyler."Yes Rebekah."

"Your sister just died" Rebekah said.

"No no no" Tyler said."This is bad."

"You don't sound sad you sound scared why" Hayley asked.

"Hayley her father is my uncle we didn't tell her her mother was a witch we didn't tell her that either." Tyler said.

"I gave her blood yesterday she hit her head" Kol said. Everyone looked at him knowing how this was about to turn out.

"She'll be like Hope" Hayley asked.

"Yeah" Tyler said."We banned her from killing anyone as long as we could Blocked her magic we wanted to prevent this,"

Hayley handed Sky to Rebekah and Hope to Freya and her Kol and Klaus vamped out.

"Her Hope and Sky" Rebekah said.

When they reached Elena she was climbing out the car. Slowly she was in a daze. They ran over and helped her.

"You liar" Elena said.

"What is she talking about" Hayley asked.

Elena slapped Kol."Why just why. Are you insane,"

"Compulsion comes off quicker when there more than one species" Klaus said.

"I'm new here why did you compel her when and why is she so angry" Hayley said"How did she wake up so fast"

"More than one species" Klaus said.

"You made me seem crazy. That i was losing my mind why did you do it. I got the one from the party and soon i'll have all of them back i can't believe you would do that to me. You told me you loved me then you compelled me to forget everything and didn't bother ever taking it off." Elena said,

Hayley walked over to Elena."Come on lets get you away from people you can hurt."

Elena nodded and the two walked away. When they got to the compound everyone was there except Rebekah who soon walked in dragging Davina by her hair.

"I'll ask you one last time who called the hit on my best friend" Rebekah asked.

"I don't know i hate her i wouldn't try to kill her when there are kids in the car." Davina groaned. Rebekah threw her on the ground.

Rebekah walked over to Elena."Are you ok" Rebekah asked."Whats wrong she looks angry,"

"She is" Hayley said.

"Caroline and Tyler will be here soon." Rebekah said.

"I don't want to see them they lied to me" Elena said.

"Elena" Rebekah said,

"STOP JUST STOP" Elen shouted. Things started to break.

Cami ran in."What is going on."

Elena was clenching her hands. Hayley grabbed her and vamped out."What the hell." Rebekah said,

"She's a new vampire to many blood sources in this room." Freya said.

"What is wrong with her she looks angry upset wants to kill everyone" Elijah said,

"Thats because she is. Kol want to tell them you and Elena's real past together." Klaus said.

"Elena and i started at Mothers ball. She told me not to drink it. I've been with her more than once. I saved her after Bekah pushed her off the bridge. Why she didn't turn that day. The last time i was with her was when i left before she got pregnant. I left the compulsion on her and told her she wouldn't remember it was just a one night stand meant nothing. " Kol said.

"What else did you do" Rebekah asked.

"She begged me not to do it. She tried to fight it. Tried to keep from looking into my eyes but i still did it" Kol said.

"Seriously brother think of how much that hurts." Freya said.