Chapter 3: Romeo and Juliet

Sloane POV:

After my fight with Elissa I returned into the dorm, I did not attend my afternoon subject beacuse of what happened. I still think what happened two years ago. My tears flowed as I remembered that.

My first boyfriend cheated on me. What happened to me was devastating  beacuse I could not berely study, I didn't eat and speak. I know I have no right to be this  way beacuse it has been happened for so long.

When Blair and Flair arrived, I entered my room immediately. They don't bother me beacuse they know when Im not in the mood. I don't want to talk or I don't want a noisy person around me. Next morning i woke up Blair and Flair are no longer in the dorm. I bought coffee at my favorite cafe and headed to the SSG room. I'm five minutes lates today.

When I came in and they all looked at me, no one spoke to them. I opened my laptop to finish the school financial report. I got up to leave beacuse I have class after twenty minutes.

"Ahh Sloane  what happened to you yesterday?" Aella suddenly asked as I was closing my laptop.

I almost heard the other officers swallow when they heard what Aella said.

I did not answer her question but she spoke again. I hurriedly put my laptop to the table and they're all shocked for what I did.

"Please don'tinterrupt now" I said.

"I'm just asking"

"You can't get a good answer from me"

"He left you beacuse--" she couldn't finish what she was saying beacuse Jennie covered her mouth.

I grabbed her uniform  collar but the other officers intervene immediately. I closed my fist to punch her but Raive said something.

"Please calm down Sloane" he whispered while holding my arm.

"You know nothing about us!" I shouted to Aella.

"You are not beautiful. You are a loser, lesbian and nerdy. Kaya iniwan ka ni--" hindi niya na natapos ang sasabihin niya ng tinakpan na naman ni Axelle ang bibig niya.

I calmed myself down and laughed for qhat she said. I looked at her again kaya napaatras siya at mas lalong humigpit ang hawak ni Raive sa braso ko. Kung hindi ko kakalmahin ang sarili ko makakapatay ako ng isang rango dito.

"You really don't know what truly happened" I smirked "Who told you about this? Your bestfriend Elissa?" At tumawa ako.

"You are crazy" she said

"No! You are all crazy!" Sigaw ko at nagsi pagatrasan silang lahat. "Wala kayong alam pero ang lakas ng loob niyo manghusga. Isang rinig ko pa na nagsalita ka tungkol dito at mawawala yang bibig mo!" Sigaw ko at tumulo ang luha mula sa mata ko. Kinuha ko ang mga gamit ko at lumbas na.

Raive POV:

Sloane left the room after what happened. I know she could not calm herself thats why she left. She knows she can kill someone if she can't hold her temper anymore. I've known her for so long.

"Why do you even bother?" Her friend blair asked in Aella.

"I'm just asking"

"You know her Blair. She's just papansin all the time"  secretary Jennie said.

"I think Aella is right. She's just asking" Axelle defended Aella.

"She's not asking. She's chismosa. We all know naman that is Sloane dark past. Nawala pa nga siya nang two months beacuse of what happened to her. She's so kawawa, that Elissa bitch" Malditang saad ni Jennie.