Chapter 46: I Deserve This

●}Sloane POV:

Thursday na ng umaga ngayon at nagising na lang ako dahil sa pagyugyog ni Raive sa balikat ko,ng iminulat ko ang mata ko ay nakita ko siyang nakangisi habang bihis na bihis na. Bumangon agad ako at kinuha ang tuwalya ko at pumasok sa banyo.

Nang matapos akong maligo ay blinower ko kaagad ang buhok ko at lumabas ng banyo. Nakita ko siyang naka-upo sa kama habang busy sa ipod niya.

"Get out." Utos ko sa kanya.

"B-but--"

"What the fudge, late na tayo." Putol ko sa sasabihin niya. "Get out!"

"But honey you haven't even greeted me good morning and I haven't gotten my kiss yet."he said softly so I laughed

"All right, I'll kiss you," I immediately approached him and kissed him on the cheek, "Good morning."

"Okay, I'll just wait for you in the living room. We'll have breakfast outside." He said and I nodded.

He started walking out of the room and I followed him with my gaze until he came out of the room. I quickly put on my uniform and wrist watch before putting perfume on my body.I put my laptop and iPod in my bag before leaving the room.

I saw him now wearing shoes and he was reading a magazine, I sat down next to him and put on my white sneakers before getting up to go out of his dorm.

He followed while carrying his bag. When we got out, I stopped walking because I remembered that I was going to get something from my dorm.

"Wait here."

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Just wait here!"

I immediately opened the door of the dorm and my friends were no longer there because the light was off, I went into my room and took my skateboard.

"I miss you baby." I said and left the dorm.

When I came out I saw Raive leaning against the wall and when he saw what I was carrying he frowned.

"Will you use that again?" he asked seriously.

"Yes, I missed using it."

"Okay, then."

The two of us immediately walked to the elevator and got in there, when it signaled that we were on the first floor we immediately went out and walked out of the building.

I put my skateboard on the ground and handed him my bag.

He walked and I just followed him while riding the skateboard. I kicked my foot on the ground and balanced my body to get to the cafe we ​​were going to quickly.

"Heyy be careful." I heard Raive say.

I even looked at him slightly because of what he said. I jumped off the skateboard as I was in front of the coffee shop we were going to eat.

"What the hell sloane, don't do that again. I take care of you that even mosquitoes can't get on your skin but you don't take care of yourself!" He shouted.

"Tss. Hurry up, I'm already hungry."

When we entered, we immediately sat in the vacant seat and a waitress approached us to ask what our order was.

"I have this pancake and frappuccino, please."

"Pancake and coffee." Raive said and the waitress just nodded before leaving in front of us.

Stuck!

I looked at Raive who was now focused on his iPod.

"What the hell!" I shouted so he immediately looked at me.