3

4 days later
I got used to Mattia and the guys walking in with blood on their clothes either from business/meetings, missions, or trade. I would get used to gun shots outside in the yard because they would train shooting, boxing, etc.
Ever since i had found out my parents weren't dead, i was able to get mattia's hacker to look for them. I was helping the maid wash the dishes as she was cooking breakfast, when the hacker came.
Hacker- i think i found them
Y/n- wdym you think
Hacker- i was able to find the location where they were before their phones went out, you should check their
Y/n- okay great, we'll keep in touch
He said as she showed me the adress
Y/n- aye lo siento yo me tengo que ir
Maid- si no se preocupe
I rushed up to my room and packed a luggage and packed a couple outfits just in case if i stayed longer. I changed into ripped jeans and a really light clear pink top.
Outfit-

I grabbed my gun and put it in my pocket

I grabbed my gun and put it in my pocket. One of the assistants that used to be mattia's was now mine and had booked a flight for me. Mattia was in his office with Alejandro and kairi, having a metting with some of their allies. Since it was for publicity I obviously have to wear the engagement ring on, i have to hug, kiss, sit on his lap, and be lovely dovely with him. I knocked on the door and mattia yelled come in. I opened the door and walked in, his eyes were looking up and down. I walked to him and he looked up at me as i was standing next to him, while he was sitting. I grabbed his face and kissed him for about a minute, so everyone could see we were "married".
Mattia- honey where are you going
Y/n- sicily..long story
Mattia- you leaving right now
Y/n- yes actually, i just wanted to let you know
Mattia- i love you, call me
Y/n- will do
I said as he pecked my lips and i left the room. I closed the door and grabbed my luggage. I got into a black car and the driver took me to the airport. I got in and walked over to the section, i got loaded into the plane and took my seat.

Arrived to sicily
I got a hotel once I arrived, i rented a car and started driving. I loaded my gun, and wore my ear piece and called the hacker.
Y/n- im on the road
Hacker- adress had just been sent, are you sure about this
Y/n- yes, i should at least find something that can help me fine them yk
Hacker- okay, should i send security just in case
Y/n- no its okay- mattia's calling ill call you in a bit
I hung up and answered mattia as i looked back at the road.
Mattia- why are you in sicily
Y/n- my parents arent dead, and im going to look for them, and the motherfucker who has them-
Mattia- how do you know their in sicily
Y/n- my uncle and your hacker
Mattia- im coming-
Y/n- no mattia- thank you ill be fine. Gtg bye
Before he could say anything I hung up and called the hacker again. He stayed on the line as i arrived to an abandoned house and got out the car. I left my gun in the car cause looked like no one was their. I opened the door and looked everywhere. Their was no sign of anything. I was walking backwards looking at a wall, that had pictures of me and my family pinned with red string going from one to another, then i hit a door. It was locked, i grabbed a bobby pin and got it to open a few mins later. I walked in and seen a computer, it was on and rolling.
Hacker- did you find something
Y/n- a computer, its on and rolling
Hacker- okay wait
After awhile he responded
Hacker- i hacked into the camera's and the computer
Y/n- show me everything
Hacker- yes ma'am
I sat down on the chair and watched as the mouse went from folder to folder. He was checking a folder with camera footage when i saw one from today. At 1:00am.
Y/n- stop, that one from today 1am
He played it and it was my parents tied up to chairs. The guy pointed a gun at my mother.
"Pls dont kill her" father said "we'll see about that" the guy said as he pulled the trigger and killed my mother, i jumped and tears formed, then he pointed the gun at my father and shot him, i jumped one more time and tears went rolling everwhere.