56

Kairi- guys this is great and all buh i gotta go and pick up ceila.
Mattia- so soon?
Kairi- uh yea, our plane leaves in 2 hours
He said throwing his trash away. everyone said bye and watched as he walked out the room and went back to eating. After we ate, ale filled the paperwork while me and katie packed alondra's bag and cleaned up the room. Once everyone was done with what we were doing, mattia and ale went for the cars as we made our way out the hospital.

Couple days later ceila's pov
I really needa tell him cindy's my mom before anything happens, i thought as kairi walked into the room with wine
Kairi- babe everything good
He said handing me my glass
Ceila- yea i was just thinking
Kairi- of?
Ceila- how- lucky i am to have you
I said as i placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him. Fuck.

Y/n's pov
Y/n- okay, so tomorrow's your birthday-
Mateo- i dont want anything
Mattia- why not
Mateo- i just wanna be with you guys
He said smiling
Y/n- your so cutee
I said pulling him into a tight hug
Y/n- okay mommy's gotta go now
Mateo- buh why
Mattia- she's gonna go shopping with the girls while we go-
Mateo- racing with the boys?
Mattia- thats what sunday's are for
He said as he ran his hand through his hair. i walked out the room and got into the car with alondra, katie and their baby's. We drove to pick up mattia's mom and headed to party city. We bought balloons, Confetti, etc.

Hours later mattia's pov
Once i put mateo to sleep, i walked downstairs to find the girls, my mom, kevin and ale blowing up balloons and wrapping a few presents. I walked over to the boys and helped them with the sign they were working on.
Kevin- wow he's turning 3
Mattia- yea
I said as i looked down and the memories came back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n- babe you gotta come see this!
She said as she yelled from the backyard, i walked outta the kitchen to see mateo taking his first step
Mattia- ah, come to dada
I said as i squatted next to y/n, he made his way to me and fell into my arms. Mateo smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mattia- say dada
Y/n- no say mama
Mateo- da-dada
Y/n had rested her head on my shoulder and smiled.
Y/n- yayy bby
She said grabbing him and threw him in the air catching him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Baby cries*
Mattia- you did it
Y/n- WE did it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ale- mattia- hello
Mattia- sorry
I said as the boys finished clueing the last letter. The girls finished with the balloons and placed them by the side of the couch. We put the tables and chairs out then we all headed to bed.

Next day y/n's pov mateo's birthday
I woke up around 6am to take a shower and head downstairs. Mattia's parents had stayed the night to help us set up and cook the food. I found mattia's mom cutting the fruit. I walked to the fridge and started getting the food. An hour later alondra and katie helped cook more food and clean the living room.
Hours later
Once the food was all done. We took it outside and placed it on the table next to the cake. We finished outting the small centerpieces and the balloons next to the sign. I walked upstairs to find mattia putting on mateo's shoe's. Mattia was all dressed so i walked into the bathroom and did a light makeup, and brushed out my hair since it was a bit wavy, i wore a white crop top and a blue see through butterfly top, with light blue jeansand some airforces.
Mateo's outfit-

Y/n's outfit-

Once i was done we all walked downstairs and outside to greet everyone

outside to greet everyone.

Katie's pov
As everyone finished getting ready, we fixed a couple things and waited for the guest to arrive. Kevin had taken brandon and mateo to bye a couple fireworks when suddenly cindy    y/n's mom showed up with a gift. No one really had a good vibe with her, even y/n thought it was wierd. As the guest came and hours passed the boys had arrived and popped the small fireworks. It was around 8pm and everyone was laughing and talking while i went to get anna's diaper bag. I walked into the living room and seen brandon and mateo playing with their cars.