52

Me and the girls waited for ceila to come so we sat on the couch and turned on the tv.
Y/n- have you thought of a name already?
Katie- shit, your baby girl's coming next week
Alondra- i think im gonna do Alexa rosario. Ale likes it and so do i soo
Katie- perfect!
I put my hand on hers and smiled, i looked out the window and seen ceila get off her car
Y/n- she's here
Katie- lets go
She said putting anna in her stroller. The door bell rang and alo opened it. We all walked out the door and got into her car. We made out way downtown and parked along the sidewalk next at the bridal shop. We got off the car and walked into the store, they took ceila first so she could try on her dress before the wedding.

Ceila's dress and kairi's tux-

Katie- wow Ceila- i love itY/n- i think we all do

Katie- wow
Ceila- i love it
Y/n- i think we all do

I said as i took a sip of my water, after that we tried on our dresses and paid. We made our way out the store and put the dresses into the car. Ceila locked the car and we walked down into the city.
As we were walking we spotted a restaurant and went in. We took our seats and ordered our food. About an hour later we cheered for ceila and kairi, and walked out. We got into the car and went to the even center where the wedding was gonna take place. We got off the car and entered the hall. Once we entered we seen people decorating and placing the chairs.

A/n- im sorry this is a really really short chapter buh i wanted to let you guys know that i havent updated in about 2 days (i think) i know i posted a chapter yesterday buh im taking about the past chapters and i dont wanna go into much detail buh ive found out my uncle has cancer so ive been having problems with that and problems in general. Im gonna take a few days off to be with my family and just try and focus on myself, buh I'll update a couple chapters tmrw for sure, and the last thing i want to say is you guys know ive been working on my 4th book since i mentioned it in another chapter and it's now published so please go check it out. thank each and everyone of you for enjoying and supporting my books. You dont know how thankful i am, so thank you thank you thank you once again, and sorry for the short chapter💘.

 You dont know how thankful i am, so thank you thank you thank you once again, and sorry for the short chapter💘