39

Mattia- ima go finish helping while you get ready
Y/n- mhm
I said as he walked out the room. I curled my hair and did a light makeup look. After i finished doing my makeup i grabbed the dress and slid on some slides.
Outfit-

After i finished dressing my self i sat on a chair by the window and scrolled through my phone

Katie-
She said as she was knocking in the door
Y/n- yea
I said as i opened it and started walking with her. We made out way downstairs, and into the backyard. Once we made or way into the backyard i noticed it was all white. It had pink and blue flowers, balloons everywhere, donuts, strawberries, etc, and everyone was here.
As i was looking at everything a tear slipped out my eye.
Alondra- aww it's okay
Y/n- thank you guys
I walked over to where my family was and greeted them all, I greeted mattia's family and alondra's family. We took pictures and took a seat so we could eat.

Mattia's pov
Alvaro- i go for team girl
He said as he grabbed a small pink tie and clipped it to his shirt
Ale- team boy is what you should have said
Roshuan- y/n what do you want it to be
Y/n- i dont know as long as it's healthy
Katie- you'll be a great mom and you'll be a great dad mattia
She said as she put her hands on both mine and y/n's shoulders
A couple mins later kevin had arrived. Me and the boys were all laughing with a beer in our hands while the girls were doing who knows what.

1 hour later Y/n's pov
As the time went by i was sitting with mattia's mom and alondra's mom talking about baby names, when alondra and katie announced it was time for the gender reveal. Mattia came up to me and took my hand. We walked over to the side of a white table and grabbed the cannons. Everyone was recording and were doing the countdown from 10.
Everyone- 3...2...1...
and we turned the bottom of the connons.
Mattia- IT'S A BOY!
He said once the confetti and power were everywhere. I turned over to mattia and tears were forming, i hugged him and he picked me up and spinned me. Everyone was cheering and clapping, etc. alondra and katie came running up to me and pulled me into a tight hug.
Alondra- omg im so happy
She said as tears were rolling down her face
Katie- me too
She said as they pulled back. Everyone gave me a hug one by one, and then i went to where the boys were sitting.
Roshuan- their she is
I chuckled
Kairi- wow it's crazy
Y/n- i know
I said as i sat down
Alvaro- have you thought of any names
Y/n- theirs to many
I sighed and looked over to mattia.
Ale- Isaiah..mateo...emilio.. its easy
Mattia- i like those
He said as he looked over to me and smiled
Alondra and katie then came and sat next to me. We were all talking and enjoying the rest of the night.

Hours later
It was around 10pm and everyone had left. The boys were taking the tables into the garage as me and the girls were taking the food and the center pieces to the kitchen.
Alondra- you know it's weird that your mother wasn't here
Y/n- ehh
Katie- what if she's not your mom
Y/n- we took a dna test and it came out positive
Katie- im just saying because i get a bad vibe
I sight slightly smiled and went back to bringing the rest of the center pieces. As the boys took in the last tables, i noticed someone walking from the kitchen toward me, it was dark and I couldn't really see. As i grabbed the last center piece, i turned around.
Cindy/Mom- sorry i didnt come i was at work
Y/n- oh um it's fine
Cindy/mom- and congrats! It's a boy
She said as she handed me some flowers and walked away.
😝😝. Omg! I was so excited to write this chapter. I need help with the names!! Which one of those three? Isaiah...mateo...or emilio?!