12

(Peep the sound from 365 days😌👋🏼.)
She looked down at my lips then back at my eyes. She's perfect. She leaned in and kissed me. She pulled back, and we stayed holding onto each other for a while. Then i grabbed her by the chin and kissed her. She gave me butterflies everytime and so she kissed back.

Y/n's pov
I put my hands on his neck, leading them down to his chest, and back up. His hands lowered to my ass and back up to my waist. We were making out for what seemed forever. It was passionate and i didnt want it to end. As it was getting heated we pulled back slowly. I got off him and swam to the steps and got out. I wrapped myself in a towel and mattia followed. I laid in one of the bed/couches by the shade. Mattia laid next to me. We were cuddling when he grabbed my thigh and put it on his torso, and was rubbing his finger up and down. My hand was on his chest as my head was on his shoulder. I felt safe with him, and happy. And thats when i knew it, like 100% I had fallen in love with mattia. I let out a few tears and that's when i kinda told him.

Mattia's pov
Y/n was falling alseep on my chest. I liked that, it felt like if everything was never a deal. I felt different around her, i was still rubbing on her thigh.
Y/n- mattia-
Mattia- mhm
Y/n- dont leave me, please
I looked down and wiped her tear, i kissed her forehead and looked back to the ocean. We stayed out for while and y/n had fallen asleep. I picked her up and took her inside. As i placed her down on the couch her hair went onto her face. I moved it and placed it behind her ear and noticed how beautiful she looks everyday and how i caught feelings for her.
No one has ever made me feel this way. She excepts me for me and isn't just using me for money or sex, she aint like the other girls.

Hours later y/n's pov
I noticed i was in the living room once i woke up. I heard the shower so mattia was probably showering. I got up and finished the fruit salad from this moring. After i finished mattia came out with a towel around his torso.
Mattia- get ready
Y/n- forrr
Mattia- a party
Y/n- okayy
I said as i stuffed a piece of watermelon in my mouth. I went into the room and took a quick shower. I blow dried my hair and curled it. Did a full face makup and changed into a blue dress with some heels.
Outfit-

As i finished putting on my heels mattia came in, he sprayed his cologne and waited for me to put my earings

As i finished putting on my heels mattia came in, he sprayed his cologne and waited for me to put my earings. Once I finally finished he took my hand and we walked out the door. We got into the car and drove downtown. We had stopped at a club and entered locking our hands together.
enjoy 😽.