64

Mattia hopped into the shower about an hour later. I cleaned the petals and put the on the counter. As i finished changing the sheets of the bed mattia came out changed and looking hot as usual, water dripping from his hair, ooh man. I grabbed the balloons and we walked out the door, and out the hotel. We got into the car and started driving to get mateo. I got off this time and rang the doorbell.
Mateo- mommyy
He said once the door was fully open
Y/n- hi baby
I said as i hugged him
Mattia's mom then came out and hugged me. Mateo said bye while i grabbed his back pack. We walked to the car and put mateos seatbelt on. I got in and mattia started the engine again.
Mattia- how about we go to ihop
He said looking through the mirror
Mateo- yes please
He said as he yawned. I turned around and he was slowly sleeping. I turned back and smiled. We arrived to ihop and woke mateo up. We all got off the car and entered. We waited for about 20 mins then got our seats. I was coloring with mateo while mattia was calling his parents. After a while, our food came out and he hung up.
Mateo- mhm yummy
He said grabbing his fork while i put the sryp on his pancakes.
After eating it was now 8am and we headed home. Mateo changed into his swimsuit and so did i. We got into the pool with alo and katie while the boys were playing basketball in the basketball court.
Alondra- us three needa go out soon
Katie- we leave the kids with the boys
Y/n- and we go shopping
Alondra- buh thats finna be next week, ale has to go trade
We all agreed and splashed brandon and mateo with the water. Mateo and brandon came over to us and started attacking us. I put mateo and out him on my back and started swimming. He was holding onto me making me sink into the water. I was grabbing onto the bars and laid on my back causing him to let go. He came back up from the water causing me to laugh.
Mateo- hey thats not fair
He said holding onto the bars. As the day went by we were all outside having a bondfire. Mateo and brandon came out with the crackers and smores. Katie came out with the drinks and the sticks for the smores. Mattia helped mateo cook his marshmallow and prepare the smore. Mateo sat on his lap as mattia took a bite of his smore, and godd only if you knew how happy i was to have them both. I thought as everything seemed like it was in slow motion, mattia chuckling while mateo was smiling. Ale and alo playing with alexa while kevin was spinning anna and katie was clapping at brandon dancing, and kairi laughing with a drink in his hand.

1 week later
After the bondfire, the boys had left for their trade, buh they arrived just yesterday. I was in the bathroom finishing my makeup when mattia burst in.
Outfit-

Mattia- ooh bae looking good, where you goingHe said putting his hands on my waistY/n- me and the girls are gonna go shopping, you guys are taking care of the kidsMattia- okay, i love you He said pecking my lipsY/n- i love you too, byeI said and w...

He said putting his hands on my waist
Y/n- me and the girls are gonna go shopping, you guys are taking care of the kids
Mattia- okay, i love you
He said pecking my lips
Y/n- i love you too, bye
I said and walked out the bathroom. The kids were all downstairs with ale, kairi, and kevin. Me and the girls left and got into the car, i started feeling nauseous, so i told alondra to stop the car. I got off and waited for me to throw up buh i never did. I got back in and alondra started driving again.
Katie- you good
Y/n- just feeling nauseous
Alondra- looks like someone's pregnant
Y/n- yk maybeee
I said causing them to look at me. We got to the mall and grabbed starbucks before shopping.