50

2 years later
Katie had her baby girl anna. Katie and kevin got married. Alondra's finally pregnant, and kairi's getting married on Saturday.
Katie- where's brandon and mateo
Alondra- they went racing with the boys
Y/n- I was thinking that we should invite Kai's fiance for pedicure
Katie- oh I really need that
Alondra- calling Celia
I smiled and grabbed anna from her kitty pool and played with her.

Celia's pov
Cindy- where are you going
Ceila- over to the polibio's house
Devin- why you literally know we hate them and you decided to get married to one of them
Ceila- yes! Im actually in love with him, and he's taught me better, batter than any of your guys have taught me.
I yelled looking at my mom and devin
Jenna- hey guy- omg ms. put the gun down
She said walking in
Cindy- im not afriad to shoot my own daughter. Your gonna fuck up or plan. Dont you want revenge?
Devin- they killed our father ceila!!! Understand our FATHER is DEAD because of them!
Ceila- your so cold hearted
I said as tears formed and i walked out the house, nobody knows that im cindy's daughter or that devin's my sister. I arrived to their house and walked in throught the back with their security guard.
Y/n- she's here, ready for a pedicure
Ceila- yes buh i need to tell you guys something
Katie- is everything okay whats wrong
I-i dont wanna ruin my mom's plan, i mean i do want revenge for them killing my father 2 years ago buh during the years ive got to know them and they've been their for me.

Y/n's pov
Alondra- you can tell us
Ceila- oh um nvm
Katie- oh um- do you guys wanna go now
Ceila- pleasee
She said, we all got up and got dressed.
Outfit-

After i curled my hair i walked downstairs and into the living room, the girls were done so we all got into my white range rover

After i curled my hair i walked downstairs and into the living room, the girls were done so we all got into my white range rover. After a month of having mateo, i was quickly able to buy a new car for mateo's saftey. That's the biggest thing me and mattia are focusing on.
We made our way to the mall and into the salon. We all took our seat and did our toes and nails.

Mattia's pov
Me and the boys went out to go racing with our kids, while the girls were at home tanning by the pool.
Mattia- baby, why dont me and you race brandon and uncle ale
I said as i squatted down next to mateo
Mateo- yes , please
He said as he got up and jumped on me, we got into the racing car and buckled him up, i put the helmet on him and put my hand over him as i started driving. Mateo's changed me for the better. He can walk and talk pretty well, and he's very handsome. Im always watching and making sure he's safe and healthy while y/n does the same. Im always spending as much time with him before i leave to a mission or go trade, etc. i made sure he's never around when i walk in with blood on me.
Mattia- ready bubs
I said as i looked at him and he nodded his head yes, i smiled and started going faster. Ale caught up to me and started going faster and faster.
Mateo- go go goo
He said and I chuckled, luckily we past ale buh at the end we both made it together.

Hours later y/n's pov
Me and the girls were watching a movie in the living room while drinking wine, i've gotten used to the taste of it and it's not that bad. As i grabbed my phone i checked the time and  it was 9pm. The door flew open with brandon and mateo running in with the boys walking behind them.
Mateo- momma, i missed you
He said jumping into my arms, i smiled and kissed his cheeks. I walked over to mattia and kissed his cheek. I put my cup in the sink and picked up mateo.
Y/n- come on lets go give you a shower
I whispered to him
Y/n- night guys
Everyone- night